Here's the car everybody wants...the most highly optioned Comp Coupe with its paint scheme designed (and door signed) by Ralph Gilles. The car is one-owner, never raced, never damaged...used as a track day car only. Car meticulously maintained by Dan Cragin, with its Moton suspension set-up by Erik Messley. Currently garaged at Spring Mountain Motorsports Park, near Las Vegas, where you can test drive it.
Purchased by owner direct from Dodge...it was the Dodge Motorsports booth display car in Detroit at the VOI in 2008. I paid for $225,000 for it with the following equipment and options:
2008 Viper Competition Coupe Chassis C-123, Base Price was: $148,300
Options on this car from the factory:
• VOI 10 custom snakeskin green and black paint package: $13,640
• Aero (for FIA GT-3 Cup spec) body: $5000
• Pneumatic jack system: $3800
• Tilton 7.25 clutch package: $2650
• Engine break in dyno: $700
• Pro data harness: $3815
• Header exhaust: $3200
• Functional headlights: $1750
• Center lock hubs: $4200
• 15" Brembo front brakes: $7850
• Emco sequential transmission: $24,000
• Endurance engine package: $6095, which includes:
o Carrillo rods,
o heavy duty valves and springs and
o a piston upgrade.
After getting the car I spent another $75,000 to set the car up perfectly for track day use and solid, reliable performance, by adding:
• a second race seat,
• a dry sump system,
• a larger aluminum radiator,
• cool suit system,
• GPS upgrade to the Motec,
• clear bra
• all kinds of small upgrades to make the car best suited to track day use, not racing.
This is an awesomely fast car to drive on either oval or road courses. It is also unique and in “better-than-new” shape. I will throw in some spares, special tools required, and a premium car cover. Ready to own the track? Buy this car; it is ready to hit the track.