Great dual-purpose sports car that is at home on the street, autocross, or track day. This car retains all of the creature comforts and adjustability to allow it to easily be enjoyed on the track or street. It has never been in any accidents on or off the track and is owned by a responsible and experienced enthusiast.
Purchased mid-2013 in great shape with 55k miles and put on 17k in the last 5 years, with proper maintenance and all the right upgrades.
- California Motorsports (CMS) Transmission with Billet Side Plate, Short Ratio Ring/Pinon, Race Rebuild with Syncros & Bearings, Guard Limited Slip Differential (LSD), Transmission Cooler with Pump. *** $15k upgrade 2k miles ago and totally changed the car.
- Performance Suspension Package: GT3 Lower Control Arms front and rear, Bilstein PSS9 Adjustable Coil-over suspension, GT3 Adjustable Front Sway bar, Tarrett Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, Tarrett Drop Links all around
- Sachs Sport Clutch Kit w/ Lightweight Flywheel - Inspected at 70k miles and lots of life left
- Revo Technik performance software upgrade
- Upgraded Porsche motor mounts and Revo semi-solid transmission mounts
- Rennline Front and Rear jack and tie down pads with rear subframe stabilizer
- Numeric Racing Adjustable Short Shifter with custom risers
- RSS Underdrive Pulley
- Rennline adjustable accelerator pedal, front tow hook, and aluminum race mats on driver and passenger side.
- Anti-Gravity ultra-lightweight Lithium Ion battery and matching charger/maintainer.
- Race wheel studs all around and includes (3) Sets of OEM Porsche wheels, (2) 17x8.5 & (2) 17x9, (4) 17x9, (2) 17x7 & (2) 17x8.5
- GT3 Upgraded Brake Master Cylinder & OEM Porsche Front and Rear Drilled Rotors
- Pagid Black brake pads with about 50% remaining front and rear
- Custom exhaust with Magnaflow muffler - (Would need to purchase and install OEM cats to pass CA smog, available at additional cost)
- Fabspeed V-Flow Intake system with Washable Filter
Notable Repairs and Maintenance:
- All recommended maintenance per mechanic recommendations, serviced at HRG, Vision Motorsports, and DDK Motors in So Cal.
- New spark plugs, tubes and seals at 65k miles
- New starter at 66k miles
- New right rear CV joint and both front wheel bearings at 67k miles, all others in good shape
- IMS Upgrade, no IMS issues!
- X51 Oil Pan Baffle with Vision Motorsports custom oil pickups
- LN Engineering .5 Qt Deep Sump
- Porsche Motorsports (cup car) Air/Oil Separator.
- Oil changed frequently with Total Quartz racing oil, Blackstone Oil Reports done nearly every oil change.
- Recaro Profi XL seats with Schroth 6 Point Harnesses
- Rennline Halotron Fire Extinguisher with passenger seat mount
- Quick Release Momo steering wheel
- Safety Devices weld-in/bolt together roll cage w/all excess weight removed from the car except safety equipment.
- Mesh Roof Net and Driver Window Net
- Porsche OEM Hard Top
- Bentley Service Manual
- Some random spares and OEM parts
For those who know the tracks in the area, here are some notable times with this car in various trims as it has been upgraded over time. The most recent upgrade was the short ratio LSD transmission which was done in mid-2016 at 70k miles.
Notable Track Times:
- Chuckwalla CW - 2:00.07 (PCA 10/21/17)
- Willow Springs Road Course (Big Willow) - 1:34.90 (POC 12/3/16)
- Buttonwillow #13 CW - 1:57.10 (PCA 11/13/16)
- Auto Club Fontana Roval - 1:54.436 (Speedventures 6/11/16)
- Buttonwillow #13 CCW - 2:01.65 (PCA 9/30/15)
- Spring Mountain Hunt Course A - POC KP Class Record 2:25.649 - 3/15/15
- Streets of Willow CW - POC KI Class Record 1:27.626 - 1/18/15
- Streets of Willow CCW - POC KI Class Record 1:27.694 - 1/17/15
- Buttonwillow 1A CCW - POC KI Class Record 2:12.329 - 11/9/14
I'm asking $21,500 OBO and completely open to 3rd party PPI inspections at the buyer's expense. Only serious buyers with cash in hand will be entertained, no low ball offers or trades will be considered.