For your consideration I am offering my 1998 SVT Bondurant Cobra Mustang.
This is one of the 1st cars to leave the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving back on February 18, 2003.
ALL service records dating back to when the car was first but into service at the Bondurant School in 1999 to current. Over $124K in professional quality reliable upgrades.
This car is truly a Wolf in Sheep’s clothing! This car look Bondurant from the exterior but just about every component on the car has been professional upgraded. From under the hood to the trunk improvements have been made to make the Bondurant Cobra a VERY FAST and reliable track car.
Some of the upgrades made are the following:
- Vortech Blown 700+ HP motor (upgraded ceramic bearing in supercharger)
- JBA Long Tube SS Headers
- Poted Heads
- Custom Radiator wit heat exchanger
- JBA ‘H’ Pipe
- 3” Exhaust
- Tremac 4 Sequential Gear Box
- Dyno Tuned
- Griggs Front Suspension
- Global West Lower Control Arms
- Bump Steer Front Suspension
- New Fuel Cell Foam
- New ½” fuel lines
- New Sparco Seats ( Driver and Passenger)
- Full Floater Rear End
- Coil over shocks
- Adjustable front sway bar
- NOTE: One of the inherent problems with all the Bondurant cars is the fuel supply system. When you get to ½ a tank the cars tend to starve for fuel when making long sweeping turns. We corrected this problem by designing a 2 gal. slave tank that keeps constant fuel pressure so you will not have to worry about hurting the supercharger due to lack of fuel being provided.
- And much more!!
All work performed by MAECO Motorsports (www.maecomotorsport.com) in Northridge CA.
This Bondurant Cobra is an excellent open track car that can ( with the right driver) always run at the front of the pack!
The car is available for your inspection and ALL service records are present. This is a NO STORIES car!
There is NO WAY you could come close to building a car like the for what I am offering to sale it for!!!
I encourage you to ask any and all questions. Additional photos can be sent upon request.
Car is being sold "AS-IS" no warranty expressed or implied.
Reasonable offers may be considered.
email for additional information or questions: [email protected]