FiTech Fuel Injection now offers the Hyperfuel™ Single Pump Regulated G-Surge Tank, designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G-force environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system. The built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, the G-Surge will keep your system supplied with a constant flow of fuel.
G-Surge Tank Module Features & Benefits:
• Built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator.
• Able to be mounted vertically or up to a 45-degree angle.
• Mounts under the hood and is fed by the stock fuel pump.
• Maintains a 1.2 Liter reservoir of fuel in the module.
• High volume 340 L/PH pump inside the module feeds any EFI system and supplies enough fuel for 800 HP.
• Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels.
• Precision machined of billet aluminum.
• AN -06 fittings are supplied in the top of the module.
• Top cover of module is fitted with an 0-ring seal.