Now available for immediate shipment!
Package includes FiTech 37858 SBC 500-1050HP Go Port Self-Learning EFI System and FiTech 50008 G-Surge Dual Pump Tank Module Master Kit
Imagine if port style EFI was as simple as throttle body style EFI. Having the advantages of easy installation of the throttle body EFI and yet having the precision fuel distribution of port style EFI. FiTech has bridged the gap with the Go Port EFI System. We have combined a high flow FiTech throttle body (with the ECU mounted right on it) together with a high quality Edelbrock manifold. Then we installed FiTech brand Hi Flo injectors mounted in fuel rails. This all combines to become the most advanced self- earning port EFI system on the planet.
Here’s what you’ll be getting in the complete Go Port EFI Kit:
No ECU to mount under your dashboard or on your firewall.
No big holes to drill or harnesses draped all over your engine!
Everything you need is mounted right on the manifold and wiring is super simple, usually no more than four wires to get you up and running.
With no laptop required and absolutely no tuning experience necessary, now high performance port EFI is within the reach of everyone.
Go Port Kit Contents
• 900 CFM matte black throttle body
• Throttle body-mounted sequential fuel ECU
• 2.5 BAR MAP sensor built into the throttle body
• Self-Learning Technology with simple engine setup
• 2.5 inch touch screen Hand Held tuner with suction cup windshield mount
• Edelbrock port style intake manifold
• High flow fuel rails
• (8) FiTech Hi-Flo 42-lb injectors for 550 HP kits, 70-lb for 1,050 HP kits
• 4.2 wide band O2 sensor and stainless steel clamp or weld bung kit
• 6-pin sub harness with flagged lead destinations
• Coolant temperature sensor
• TPS, IAC, IAT, & BARO sensors integrated into the throttle body
• Throttle Body Gasket Kit
FiTech 50008 Dual 1500HP G-Surge Tank Module Master Kit
FiTech Fuel Injection now offers the G-Sump Hyper Fuel G-Surge Tank Module. The G-Surge Module is typically installed in vehicles that potentially can experience fuel starvation due to fuel sloshing around in an inadequately baffled tank. While this can occur in any vehicle when the tank is not fully filled, it is more frequent in vehicles subject to violent changes in direction such as autocross, off-road, drag racing and other types of racing.
G-Surge Tank Module Features & Benefits:
• Mounts under the hood and is fed by the stock fuel pump.
• Maintains a 1.5 Liter reservoir of fuel in the module.
• Dual High volume 340 L/PH pump inside the module feeds any EFI system and supplies enough fuel for 1500 HP.
• Precision machined of billet aluminum.
• AN -06 fittings are supplied in the top of the module.
• Top cover of module is fitted with an 0-ring seal.