Swift 008 Formula Atlantic, chassis number 037 with 014 aero and SG3 gearbox. The car has undergone a tub-up rebuild. It has a current SCCA log book and homologation certificate. A summary of the car is as follows:
• Toyota 4AGE 1,600 cc engine by QuickSilver. Only 20 (twenty) shake down miles on it.
• Pectel ECU (unlocked).
• Hewland SG3 gearbox conversion with Quaife ATB differential by Taylor Race Engineering. Also only has 20 shake down miles on it.
• Swift 014 tunnels.
• Penske 8760s on all four corners.
• New Fuel Safe fuel cell with new Bosch in-cell fuel pump.
• Rebuilt Brembo calipers with new Hawk pads.
• New master cylinders with rebuilt pedal cluster and brake bias bar.
• New CDS CoPilot 2 data acquisition system with GPS.
• New radiator and oil cooler.
• New LifeLine electric fire suppression system (special ordered to fit in factory mounting location).
• New alternator.
• Mounted Hoosier slicks with twenty miles (stored properly so will be good for several additional heat cycles.)
• Mounted Hoosier rains (again, stored properly.)
• OMP belts.
• New Momo steering wheel.
• Fresh paint.
• New creafoam bead seat kit in the box, ready to be poured.
The car is currently set up for Watkins Glen. It is corner balanced, aligned, and ready to go. During the very brief shake down I ran 1:46s on the long course. It is fast and well sorted. Additional spares list and photos upon request. (Transport tires for loading into trailer pictured on car in attached photos taken in driveway)
Text message is the easiest way to get a hold of me with any questions.