• 2nd owner Mustang GT has immaculate factory paint, glass, and trim.
• Striping/graphics have been added along with custom wheels/tires (original wheels and tires retained), cowl hood, light covers, and rear spoiler.
• Body is in excellent condition with no damage or rust visible anywhere.
• 41,550 original miles on the body
• The car has spent its life garaged and carefully maintained.
• Interior is factory stock with some modifications: Moroso line lock (button mounted to shifter), 5” tachometer with shift light, Autometer boost, oil pressure and temp gauges, air/fuel ratio gauge.
• Overall excellent condition with no flaws or damage.
Drive Train has been modified using race-grade parts including:
• Balanced and blueprinted 331 super competition stroker crate engine built by Ford Performance Solutions in Anaheim, CA.
o 5,000-7,000 miles on the new engine
• Engine internals include hydraulic roller cam (536/536 224/232 112 lobe separation), 4340 forged crank and H beam connecting rods, SRP dished pistons for supercharger 8.5 to 1 compression, aluminum heads (2.05 intake/1.90 exhaust), Vortech Supercharger (12 psi boost), Holley System Max upper/lower intake manifolds, 1” phenolic heat spacer, and steel main girdle.
• Additional parts include 3 core radiator w/electric fan, full length headers, H-pipe Flowmaster mufflers, MSD box, cap and wires, Autolite plugs, Summit Racing high torque starter, 90mm mass air flow sensor, 75mm throttle body/EGR spacer, two fuel pumps, 42# Ford Racing injectors, programmed Diablo computer chip, and 4” supercharger power pipe air inlet. Trans is a T-5 B/W, 3:90 gears, Moroso line lock, Clutch Masters limited slip clutch, Jegs ladder bars and rear air bags.
• 2 10” woofers and amps and rear mounted battery. Air bag inlets are located inside hatch lip.
• Certified appraisal was done in fall of 2020. Fair market value was determined to be $30,000 to $32,000. More pictures and report are available upon request.
• Asking $32,000 OBO
• Serious inquiries only. No test drives without commitment to purchase.
• For additional questions, call Mike at 319-334-0399.