1973 Ford Mustang Convertible.351 CID 2V 8 cylinder. I purchased it in January, 2016.
NOTE: CURRENTLY THERE IS A SMALL LEAK IN ONE RADIATOR HOSE THAT NEEDS REPLACING. CAR LEAKS RADIATOR FLUID WHEN TURNED OFF.
Power Front Disc Brakes
Power Top with Glass Backlite
Knitted Vinyl Bucket Seats
351 Ram Air Hood decals
Mach 1 Side decals
Front and back spoilers
2016 Stereo with CD and Bluetooth and 4 speaker system. (Have original stereo I took out you can have)
Original Car Booklet
Original documentation (have a lot of original paperwork dating back to when the car was originally purchased as new and onward through the years. See last photo for the original purchase receipt.
Milage shows 79,179 but I'm guessing it may have flipped over once in it's 48 years on this earth.
Convertible top was replaced in 2015 and goes up and down without issue. No leaks in top. No major rust issues. New radiator done in 2019. Makes that great throaty sound when starting up and running. Not a daily driver but I never had any major issues with it and drove it usually once a week for pleasure. (Mostly to the poker room 43 miles away :)
Detractions: As with any vintage vehicle there are always some minor issues. Here's everything I've noticed:
* Crack in windshield at base below console level. Hasn't ever been an issue
* Approx. 7 inch paint bubble and minor paint crack above front wheel on driver's side. Hard to notice unless you look close.
* Driver's buckle seat has a repaired seam of approx. 8 inches.
* The 3 gauges in the center of the console do not work.
* Clock does not work.
* Light in dashboard is very dim making it hard to read the speed at night.
* AC works but I once noticed water leaking on the passenger side floor after running it and turning the car off.
* Windows don't quite seal when the top is up which allows water into the car if you go through a car wash. So don't go through a car wash.
* Seat belt alarm no longer works (thank god)
* Some minor cracks on the gas tank cap
* Glass in passenger side mirror doesn't quite stay where you point it.
Car is a blast to drive and I get lots of looks and photos.
Car is at my home in Orlando. (Bay Hill near Universal) Feel free to schedule an inspection with anyone you like. The mobile places are easiest since they come to the house.
Car is 100% owned by me and I have a physical title that is free and clear of any liens. Will be signed over to you when payment is made in full either in person or through insured and certified mail.
$500 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of winning. Full payment is required in 3 days. If deposit and/or full payment are not provided within said timeframe, vehicle will be relisted and transaction will be considered void. For balance of payment I accept bank wire transfer (preferred) or cashier's check
Buyer is responsible for getting vehicle from my home in Orlando Florida.
I did my best to describe the car. Feel free to contact me for more info. This is a pre-owned vehicle and is subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. I am not a trained or certified vehicle inspectors. I am not liable for any issue encountered POST SALE.
This car is sold "AS IS" and with no warranties. I encourage you to have an inspection done in person either by yourself or a third party you trust.