1990 Mustang GT Twin-turbo True Street Car. HOK Kandy Tangerine (painted 2005). Still looks fresh, but does have a few marks. Looks pretty spectacular for a 14-yo finish. This car gets comments and attracts a crowd everywhere we go – Cars & Coffee, cruise-ins, and the track. It is licensed and insured for the street. Has been a best of [email protected]
347SBF – shortblock and cylinder heads recently refreshed by MPR Racing Engines, built by Tim Eichorn. (over $6500 invested)
• Dart SHP block, 4.125 bore.
• Diamond dish pistons, coated/gas-ported (new)
• Eagle H-beam rods (new)
• Callies Dragonslayer forged steel crankshaft (0-balance)
• TEA 225cc High Ports w/ Crower shaft rockers, PAC 1330-16 dual springs (new)
• Victor Jr intake with 90-deg Edelbrock elbow, 90mm Wilson TB.
• ID 2000 injectors
Hughes Pro-glide Powerglide (1.80 1st), PTC 9.5” Converter (5500 stall)
Custom twin-turbo system
• Precision CEA 6766 turbochargers
• Precision Turbo 46mm WGs, 60mm Tial BOV
• Custom A2A IC w/Garrett core
• Custom-fabricated stainless-steel plumbing. 1.75” turbo headers, 3.5” dual exhaust (Coast Chassis)
Holley Dominator EFI system (on custom tray in glovebox). Holley 7 inch dash
BBRC fuel system, 14-gal alum stock-style fuel cell, Magnafuel Pro 750 pump, -10AN feed/return, Edelbrock fuel rails.
Racecraft front tubular k-member, A-Arms with c/o-Strange 10-way single-adj shocks. Complete Team-Z rear suspension with C/O Strange double-adj shocks. Team Z ARB.
10-custom CM cage and mini-tub by Coast chassis. Reinforced 8.8 rear, Strange Pro-Race 35-spline axles and spool. 3.55 rear ratio. Baer SS+4 brake system, single 4-piston (Fr) dual 4-piston (rear). Holeshot 15x3 and 15x10 custom wheels.
Asking $35K. Well-over 2x this invested not including the recent work by MPR. Serious offers/buyers considered. Please don’t waste my time or yours. Don’t think you’ll find more car for the money anywhere else. Too much to list here. Will discuss further details with potential buyer. **Please no trades. Thank you for looking.