Here is what I did: Pulled the front clip, motor and transmission. Sourced a 2009 Crown Vic P71 front suspension and a 1995 Lincoln LSC rear suspension. Complete new upper and lower control arms, strut assembly etc up front. On the rear it was professionally disassembled. The carrier was professionally powdercaoted as were the upper control arms and several other parts. Converted the rear to springs and shocks, all new. The lower control arms, differential, axles, hubs and knuckles were painted with por-15 Silver. Powdercoated the front and rear sway bars and installed with new links and bushings. There are new hubs and new brake calipers, rotors and pads front and rear. I replaced the Master cylinder with a Wilwood 7/8" and it stops great with manual brakes. After conversion a complete professional front and rear alignment were performed. This truck rides like new and handles like a modern sports car. It's a fun truck to drive. For the drive train I had the C-6 professionally rebuilt. The motor is a 1991 Ford 5.0 that was in the truck when I bought it. Motor compression was 150 to all cylinders so I replaced the timing chain and gears, new freeze plugs, water pump, por-15 paint (T-Bird Red). HEI distributor. New power steering pump, Electronic Fuel Pump (Carter), New plugs, Intake manifold (Edelbrock 289) New Quickfuel 450CFM carburetor. Complete new headers, Magnaflow 40's and pipes. Ford Racing Air cleaner and valve covers. New dual electric fan Radiator, hoses and thermostat with a Jack Daniels overflow. I went with a Fan elimination setup using serpentine pulleys and March bracket. Installed a Lokar oil dip stick. While the motor was out I lifted the body to install all new urethane body bushings, stripped and painted the frame with por-15 and replaced a missing cross-member for the trans(They were often cut out to service the trans). Next I relocated the fuel tank for safety from the cab to behind the rear axle. It is a brand new 1968 mustang 16 gallon tank and sending unit. The fuel filler is located behind the license plate in the rear bumper. All fuel lines, transmission lines and brake lines are new. The wiring was a mess so I installed a complete harness from Kwik-Wire with 14 circuits. All wires were loomed and secured. Everything works perfect. I also installed a new wiper motor, switch, reservoir and washer pump, door light switches, Ignition switch, Headlight switch, restored the heater box and motor. Installed LED bulbs in the dash.