Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer - $92,000

Listed By JScarallo
Contact (631) 974-4379
Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer Bruce Canepa Design Custom Trailer
$92,000 Get Financing
Private Seller - JScarallo
, NY
Report This Ad

Item Details

Ad Number183006285
Length50 ft and up
ConditionUsed

Description

I have my custom Bruce Canepa design trailer that we are selling. This united was originally built for Duncan Daytona (HighCroft Racing) for him to use for his USF2000 and F1 Vintage Car racing. After him it was owned by Dyson Racing and then sold to us 2 years ago.

Duncan Daytona had it custom built to take cars on both the top and bottom level. Depending on the car you can load up to 6 open wheel/prototype style cars. The final 1/3 of the top deck is adjustable height wise so you can load a street car along with the race cars if you want.

The bottom level has cabinets from the back door all the way to the lounge giving TONS of space for storage. About 60% are setup for big open spaces to store big items and the other 40% are setup with drawers with variety of different styles for storing tools, oil, parts etc. It has a bit of everything to be nice and neat and store everything correctly.

Generator is fantastic diesel unit and was just serviced as well.

The trailer has air compressor connections through out the unit both inside and outside.

Top of the trailer has a observation deck, during the 2 years we have used this unit we have never used it.

The unit comes with a full 51FT enclosed canopy that was built with the unit and is a very nice professional setup, that is also easy to setup with minimal poles to make setup and teardown quick.

The front of the trailer has a lounge/engineering room with desk, counter top, L-shaped couch etc. In there is also a sink, fridge and tons of cabinets for storage. There is a sliding door to enclose it and there is a Heater/AC unit built into the lounge that works great.

The unit has fresh tires as well.

The unit is currently located in Houston Texas at MSR Houston.

Payment Details

TradesAccepted
Accepted Payment Methods Cash

Message Seller

Send Message

About The Seller

PRIVATE SELLER
JScarallo
Member Since December 2017
CONTACT INFORMATION
, NY 11788
6319744379
Honor Payments
Lifetime: 0
Last 12 months: 0 Learn More
No Achievements Yet
Bronze Seller Silver Seller Gold Seller Platinum Seller Power Seller
Get Transportation Rates

Location

HAUPPAUGE, NY
View All Resources

Buyer Resources

Insurance
Shipping

Compare shipping quotes and save up to 80%

This item ships from 11788
Secure Transactions

Secure your transactions with Escrow.

More From This Seller

  • World Challenge GT Corvette / SCCA GT2 / Trans-Am TA 3 / NAS

    $79,999
    , NY
  • World Challenge GT Pontiac GTO / SCCA GT2 / Trans-Am TA 3

    $69,000
    , NY
  • USF2000 Van Diemen

    $49,000
    , NY
  • World Challenge GT Corvette / SCCA GT2 / Trans-Am TA 3 / NAS

    $79,999
    , NY
Similar Classifieds
Copyright © 2005-2018 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy


Execution Stats: 0.197 sec / 9.3 MB used / 9.9 MB peak