I have for sale a brand new factory sealed Braille ML14C Gen 3 Carbon Fiber Micro-Lite Battery. The best battery you can buy for your street, track, or show car. Features 827 pulse cranking amps, weighs only 4.5 lbs and is incredibly small at 5.8"Lx3.4"Wx5.75"H in size. This is a 42 LAH battery.
Selling for $1050
Braille Lithium-Ion Technology produces a battery with more power that is lighter, stronger and more efficient. Braille's signature cranking power and over 50%lighter.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
The MicroLite line is a true “Professional Race Grade” hand-built battery used in more factory built GT, prototype and spec race cars than any other battery. These models offer the smallest, lightest and most powerful option on the market