I bought this car new in 2005 and have been modifying it heavily but tastefully for the past 15 years. Around 73k miles on clock. This car was my daily driver up until about 60k miles so most of the build has less than 15k miles on it.
You will not find another single owner, cleaner, more streetable example still on the road. Been garage kept all its life. Still drives like a factory SRT with the exception of a slightly stiffer clutch, which it definitely needs due to making 440+ hp at the wheel on pump gas at 23lbs of boost. Dyno charts included at 14lbs, 20lbs, and 23lbs (no boost creep) of boost to prove it. Because I tune in the factory computer the car still passes inspection with no check engine lights! How many modified SRTs can say that? I set up the car for road racing so it is built for longevity. You’ll notice some really neat mods listed below that set this car apart….DCR fiberglass fenders, 275 NT01 tires all the way around, Tilton clutch flow and launch control, stage 5 drive shaft shop axles, direct port methanol injection, AGP Zeta 3.0 turbo, PT Cruiser spindles for improved turning radius, Wilwood 6 piston brakes…and the list goes on. The car got a fresh coat of paint, the seats reupholstered and all the moldings replaced three years ago. No paint on the engine or suspension, only powdercoat…which I also do myself. There are no weak points on this car.
I am a degreed engineer, welder, fabricator and tuner and love the design and build. I am also very particular so the attention to detail is extreme. I’m up to 6 cars and need to free up space in my shop to start working on my 91 syclone and finish up my 1000hp drag truck. Money is not the constraint for my other projects….but the space is. I’m standing firm on the asking price and am not interested in trades. I will stand behind the build and quality of this car because I am the one that did the work. There are no unknowns here.
• Factory 2.4L short block (hot cranking compression 130 on all cylinders)
• Factory Head
• Crower Stage 1 cam (Crower….not Brian Crower)
• Ported & Gasket Matched Factory Intake Manifold
• MPX 62mm Billet Throttle Body
• DCR Oil Modifier
• Timing Belt Replaced at 70k miles
• Dogbone Polyurethane Engine Mounts, Transmission Mounts & Engine Center Mount
• AGP Cast Exhaust Manifold
• AGP Zeta 3.0 Ball Bearing Turbo (full spool at 3400rpm)
• Fabricated 3.5” Inlet tube w/ Fender Mounted AEM Air Cleaner
• Turbosmart 44m Wastegate w/ 1.25” dump to atmosphere
• HKS SSBOV
• Cold and Hot-side Intercooler Hard Pipes
• AGP Large Intercooler w/ Refabricated Crash Bar
• AEM Boost Controller
• Scramble Boost Integrated Into Shifter Knob
• Greddy Turbo Timer
• 3” Stainless Steel MPX Exhaust and Downpipe