* Over 150 pics available for serious buyers
* Invest in a high quality, desirable muscle car now before the next serious stock market correction (coming soon to a 401k near you)
* Extremely clean, detailed, rust-free, and well-sorted, true "H" code 340 Rallye Challenger for sale.
* Finished in FC7 Plum Crazy base/clear, excellent quality, fit, and finish, with extra clean white interior.
* Original fender tag, w/matching VINs on radiator support, windshield cowl, and original door jamb sticker.
* Motor is a 1970 340, so has higher compression and HP than original 73 motor would have.
* 727 auto, 8.75" rear, and I believe 3.55 gears based on RPMs at 65 mph.
* Custom 1-off stripe kit
* New chrome bumpers, wheel lip moldings, scuff plates, drip rails, and windshield trim.
* Options incl: PS, PDB, buckets, console, rallye gauges, painted racing mirrors, rallye wheels, chrome quad tips
* Runs very strong, starts, idles, steers, brakes, and stops like new. Very few flaws overall.
* Received new driver's front floor pan, trunk pan, quarters, and rear frame rails when restored--all done professionally and to a high standard.
* Original colors were TB3 "Super Blue" with white interior.
* All gauges and features work on the car except the horn.
* Aftermarket CD stereo and decent 6x9s under pkg tray work great.
* I have 150 pictures and 3 videos available for those with serious interest.
* Rebuilt title (minor accident, have pics)
This car is show quality ready, rust-free, can be driven anywhere, and is priced right for the high quality car it is. Garners LOTS of attention. Perfect stable mate to someone with a new-era Challenger...make it a "his and hers" deal.
Reasonable offers considered.
******Also, if you're into PURPLE muscle cars, I have an ALL numbers matching/orig sheetmetal '68 442 Convertible 4 speed in Dark Plum Iris Poly, and a 1-of-95 Dark Purple 1995 Camaro Z28 convertible 6 speed with less than 9500 original miles available. Both cars as nice as the Challenger.******
You can see all of our excellent quality classic vehicles at our website www.kcclassiccars.us or follow us on our Facebook page @KCClassicCars