NO TRADES! If this ad is still up, it is still available! Please message for more pictures!
This special Challenger was built by NHRA drag racing legend Don Prudhomme and his team as a one-off prototype. It was sold at auction and garnered a lot of attention from Mopar and drag racing enthusiasts alike. The car is in excellent condition with no scratches or dents. It was very recently detailed at Hendrick Dodge in Hoover and is in show car condition.
- 5.7L HEMI
- HSV supercharger boosting the HEMI to 550HP and 600lb-ft of torque
- Custom paint job with "snake" graphics on either side of the car
- Custom hood
- Eibach lowering springs
- Black accents
- Quad exhaust tips
- Custom embroidered headrests and floor mats
- Line lock system added (not connected at this time)
- Don Prudhomme's signature on the dashboard
- Commemorative plate under the hood listing "Prototype #001 of 001"
This is your chance to own a one-of-a-kind prototype celebrating a drag racing legend. No more have ever been made.
Please message stating your interest, and we'll set up an appointment for you to check out the car. It's truly a sight to behold. Also don't be afraid to ask any questions!