Looking for the best deals on Daytona Sensors wide band kits??? Look no more!!!!
Paradise Racing is your "Authorized" Source for all of your Daytona Sensors wide band needs!!!
Compatible with all Gas, Ethanol & Methanol Fuels!!!
Uses LSU 4.2 Sensors
All units come equipped with on board data logging!!!
Available for Automotive, Motorcycle and Dyno Use!!!
Measurement range is 10.3 to 19.5 gasoline AFR or 0.70 to 1.33 Lambda
· Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR or ±0.007 Lambda error over entire range
· Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects
· 0-5V analog AFR output (two outputs for dual channel unit) for interface to ECU's, Data Loggers or Dyno instrumentation
· Ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions
· Wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp (2 amps for dual channel unit)
· Built-in USB interface
Data analysis. WEGO software allows you to analyze the data logged by the WEGO unit, not just print out a chart display. You can display and print out the required fuel correction (in percent) based on the AFR target value you select. You can then copy and paste this fuel correction data from the WEGO software to an Excel spreadsheet and then copy and paste from the Excel spreadsheet into your engine mapping software. No other system offers this capability.
· Easy sensor free-air calibration. All WEGO systems provide quick and easy at-a-glance verification and adjustment of the sensor free-air calibration. This allows the WEGO to maintain accuracy as the sensor ages and maximizes sensor life in racing applications where the sensor may be exposed to leaded fuels.
· Knowledgeable and prompt technical support and installation available!!! After hours and weekend support is available for racers.