Up for sale is a 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 with 346 cubic inch LS1 V8 engine with automatic transmission. This is a street car that is set up to do drag racing as well. It drives very well on the street and is fast at the race track. This is a bone stock engine with a modified upper intake system and headers that ran 12.10 E.T. @ 111.58 MPH in the 1/4th mile track. This car has a lot of aftermarket upgrades in the rear and front suspension. It has welded subframe connectors. The car has more than what I am saying so here is the list of stuff the car has:
• 6-point roll cage with excellent welds. Professional welding job was done to this roll cage! Roll cage is set to go 10.00 ET.
• BMR turbo tubular K-member with manual steering rack setup.
• Flaming river manual steering rack and pinion.
• Spohn front upper and lower control arms with rod ends.
• QA1 front coil-over shocks with 18 click single adjustable settings.
• AFCO double adjustable rear coil-over shocks with 150 lbs. springs.
• BMR welded box subframe connectors.
• Spohn rear lower control arms with rod ends.
• Spohn torque arm with front and rear driveshaft safety loops. Rod end style.
• Spohn pan hard bar with rod ends.
• Aluminum solid motor mounts.
• Heavy-duty Energy Suspension polyurethane transmission mount.
• Rear Weld Wheels are RT-S 15”D x 9.33”W with 6.5”B.S.
• Rear tires are Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial P275/50R15.
• Front Weld Wheels are RT-S S71 17”D x 5.5”W with 3.3”B.S.
• Front tires are M & H Racemaster Radial 185/55R17.
• Ceramic Coated Headers with 1 ¾” primary tubes and 3” collectors.
• M80 3” Racing Muffler.
• MSD 8.5 spark plug wires.
• AFE Power air filter.
• Burkhart Chassis front bumper support. I have a second set that is a turbo style bumper support.
• 3.90 ratio ring & pinion gear.
• Detroit locker differential.
• LPW Ultimate rear end differential cover/ aluminum.
• Moser axles.
• 3-hole adjustable lower control arm brackets on rear end housing.
• BMR rear xtreme anti-roll bar hollow 1.375” diameter.
• Prostreet/ drag race Kirkey high back seat on driver’s side.
• Kirkey seat cover.
• G-Force 5-way racing harness seat belts on driver’s side.
• Line-lock solenoid with micro switch on shifter for burnouts.
• Second micro switch for 2-step. The two-step if currently off the car but can be hooked back up real easy. The 2-step LS series launch controller comes with the car.
• Intake manifold is a Holley. The intake has been polished, ported and flow tested through Wilson Manifolds Inc.
• Wilson Manifolds Inc. 90mm LSX throttle body.
• Arron’s LS series elbow with custom ½” base flange.
• Holley fuel rails.
• 42 lbs. flow matched LS3 fuel injectors.
• 4” induction pipe from MAF to air filter.
• Texas Speed 100mm Mass Air Flow sensor.
• 3800 stall converter by Circle-D converters.
• Rebuilt race/street 4L60E transmission. Has only about 25 passes since rebuilt.
• I have only about 40 runs on the engine in the last 3 years.
• There is more to the list….
The engine has 186,000 miles on it. The engine runs excellent. Transmission has been rebuilt. As for the exterior of the body I would rate it fair. The interior is it great shape. The dash board is in excellent shape. The air condition has been removed. The power steering box has been removed and converted to an aftermarket flaming river manual steering rack and pinion setup. EGR and emissions have been removed and deleted out of the computer. Air box has been removed. The car was dyno tuned to make peak horsepower and torque as well had the computer ECM programmed.
If you see this car in person you would be surprised on how it is setup and the work quality that went into this car!
I am getting out of racing so that is why I am selling the car. I am sure someone else can enjoy the car besides me, LOL.
Extra parts come with the sale of this Camaro:
-Brand new fenders for driver and passenger.
-Brand new front bumper cover.
-Brand new power coated turbo style front bumper support from Burkhart Chassis. (The wrong bumper support is on the car now that has a bar in the middle of the 6” air hole by the license plate)
-2-step LS Series lunch controller.
-4 factory style wheels that came off this car. Tires and rims are mounted.
I have a clear Ohio title. The Camaro is located in Huber Heights, Ohio 45424. Any questions you may have please send me a private message. I rather do this through private messages because I don’t have a phone. I will response to all private messages as fast as I can so please bear with me. You are welcome to stop by to check out and inspect the Camaro before buying. You also can contact me through my email: [email protected]
Or you can use this website inbox private message.
NO TRADES of any kind! Cash Only! The price is FIRM.