Selling my independent rear suspension clip. Depending on the application it can be welded or bolted into your chassis. Comes complete with
- Upper control arms, adjustable with rod ends, DOM .120 wall
- Lower control arms, with Delrin bushings and ball joints, DOM .120 wall
- Billet LG Motorsport C5 Uprights with 1" dropped upper mounting point
- SKF Racing Hubs
- Woodward adjustable tie rods
- Bump steer adjustments (inside and outside)
- Dutchman 3rd member housing
- I didn't finish the shock mounts yet. Wanted to go with a push rod solution, which can be bolted to the upper reinforcement plate
- Sway bar and arms. Sway bar tube is welded in for standard diameters and bushings, mounting points are welded to the lower control arms
Everything is built from 3/16" steel (2x4 or sheet metal). CAD is available as well. Suspension is adjustable in chamber as well as wheelbase and track width. Bump steer can be adjusted.
To be clear: Only the rear part of the chassis shown is part of this offer. No fuel cell, etc.