I'm selling my car project, it's 2006 Corvette C6.
The car is built and ready for drift, it's street legal with current tags and registration.
There is a short MOVIE how it looks like in action: https://vk.cc/9noafj
Here you may find more PHOTOS: https://vk.cc/9noaq3
The vette handles and drives on track perfectly, the build is complete for now.
For the future I would just install bucket seats and that's pretty much it.
Selling it because decided to invest time and money in business.
I've got this car from Copart auction, title is salvage.
It was lightly beaten in left quarter panel, trunk lid, rear bumper and left rear wheel.
We decided to make a custom fix with zip ties and some glue.
It's cheap to buy new parts but it makes no sense because it's a race car.
The engine is fully stock, LS2 V8 400hp. The tranny is stock 6 speed.
All stock features work fine, cold AC, bluetooth stereo and etc.
- Primecooling 4 Row Full Aluminum Radiator
- double fans for cooling
- switch inside the cabin to turn on fans manually
- angle kit (by vette nuts)
- e-brake system with reinforced brake lines
- BC racing coilovers, custom: front springs 8kg, rear 4kg
- new starter
- new ignition coil
- VMS racing 10.2 mm spark plug wires set
- new spark plugs original
- all fresh fluids: engine, transmission, differential
- stock set of wheels and tires from C6: 19" back, 18" front
- 4 extra wheels with tires from C5 for drifting (18")
Car is located in Los Angeles area (Northridge, CA).
Keywords: nissan, 370z, 350z, 240sx, s13, s14, silvia, ae86, rx7, rx8, ls7, ls1, z06, c7, c5, c4, pro-am, Sr20det, is300, lexus, toyota, 2jz, supra, gs300, bmw, e30, e36, e46, e90, m3, m4, turbocharged, supercharged, stick shift, manual, lsd