EFI Bug catcher from Alkydigger.com
Alky Digger’s new EFI Bug catcher comes complete and is suitable for applications up to 800hp. The three-butterfly hat-style injector fits 6-71 and 8-71 applications and features Hilborn/Holley Self Adjusting Software. You can adjust it or leave it alone. It’s very streetable and can return better mileage than carbs.
The Enderle hat called the Bug Catcher is recommended for most street rods although the Big and Ugly EFI is available too if you like.
They’ve successfully married Enderle and Hilborn in this beautiful transformation. All Enderle hats come fully polished, or it can receive an optional simulated carbon fibre finish for a wild and modern look.
Their 1.5" inch tall hidden injector plate is designed in house at Hilborn Fuel Injection and distributed by Alkydigger.com hides the injectors under the hat for a sleek and clean look like the mechanical injectors of yesterday. There are no injectors sticking out of the sides to ruin that “pure” look you’ve been striving for. The unit’s ingenious design places fittings for fuel, vacuum, and injector wiring out of the rear of the plate for a cleaner look.
Top it off with their optional mechanical hard line kit for the most authentic racing look around. The one inch adapter plate can also be configured with eight external injectors and dual fuel rails.
• Hilborn/Holley self adjusting software
• 3 -11/16" butterflies
• High quality, heat-treated aluminium casting
• Polished finish
• Comes fully assembled with shaft, butterflies, linkage, fuel rail and TPS mounted with connector and vacuum kit.
• Butterflies available in red, purple, blue or black
• Powder coat (black shown in bottom photo)
• Simulated carbon fibre coating
• 8 injectors/dual fuel rail setup- for 900-950 HP
• optional 8 Hidden injectors- available
• Mechanical hard line kit
• Block off of one butterfly internally for better tip off of idle from stops.
Let Alkydigger supply your Enderle injector, convert your original or supply a complete EFI kit for you to install. Proudly made in the USA! Call Toni or Mike at Alkydigger 457-3192 for more details.