Modified 2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan - E46 - 71,000 original miles on the frame/chassis.
* One owner - I have all documentation for this build and maintenance from the time the car was bought new until present
* This car has always been garaged and meticulously maintained
* Total Sleeper - Appx.15k miles on this engine build, appx. 12k miles on tranny & rear end
* Full Engine build done at 55,675 miles on M54 3.0L for single turbo set-up
* Custom turbo build (all piping & intercooler) on Garrett GT3582R Turbo
* Custom tune on stock ECU by Nick G
* Turbosmart Eboost2 for on the fly boost change
* AEM 30-4100 UEGO Wideband + AEM 30-4406 Digital boost gauges retrofitted into rear view mirror
* Custom Exhaust
* All engine build components are documented
* The build thread is at: forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=958415
* New instrument cluster
* Level 10 Transmission build on the Steptronic + Torque Converter done at 57,000 miles
* Quaife Rear Differential + Turner solid diff mounts + E85 Z4 Diff Cover done at 59,900 miles
* New brakes at 57,300 miles
* Michelin 225/40ZR18's on front on Apex EC-7 18x8.5 35mm offset
* Michelin 265/35ZR18's on rear on Apex EC-7 18x9.5 43mm offset
* KW Coilovers - Adjustable height suspension
* New Rear Control Arms
* New Front Control Arm bushings
* Mtech 2 Front & Rear Bumpers
* Bimmian Projector Headlights w/ Halo + Sidemarkers & Cornerlights
* Recently replaced (70,000 - 71,000 miles): Idle Control Valve, Oil Pan Gasket, Front Control Arm Bushings, Center Support Bearing, Rear Main Seal, Ignition Coil Boots, Spark Plugs, Oil Filter Housing Seal, Dipstick Seals, Lower Oil Return Line
* Dyno'ed at 435hp to the wheels at 16 lbs of boost. Appx. 650 hp at the flywheel.
* Room for more boost if wanted.
This car runs and drives like a dream.
If you are looking for a sleeper/grocery getter touring car that is quick, this is it.