This is probably one of the most modified C-10's on the planet.
• Truck started out life as a long bed NOT a Blazer. Truck is ALL METAL no fiberglass, PERIOD!
• It was featured in the Thrush Muffler booth at SEMA this year and was selected to compete for Goodguys SEMA gold award.
• Won the Wildcard Award at Goodguys West Coast
• Placed 2nd in the 2019 Autorama Houston in the Radical hand-built class.
• Has been featured in magazines
• The only thing that hasn’t been modified or built from scratch are the headlight bezels
• Built custom 4”x4” steel square tube chassis
• Built into unibody
• Drip rails have been smoothed as well as the seam on the roof of the cab
• A-pillars have been chopped 1 1/8” to give the roof the same rake as the rockers
• Shaved door handles, with poppers on a keychain
• One-piece electric windows
• Custom built metal hood & bed cover
• Custom dash with TPI Tech gauges
• ’65 Suburban bench seat
• 450 HP Chevy small block with ’70 Corvette ported and polished LT-1 heads
The list of mods goes on for days and days. Stunning blue Chagall Pearl paint.
Truck is a blast to drive and very drivable
Open to other high-end trades – no bikes or boats please.