We are selling our awesome little 29' Model A Street Rod. In last 4 months - I've put 2,500+ miles on it & love it!
Am having some changes in my life and unfortunately need to sell this toy.
Here's short info & few pictures ... have more + videos for serious inquires.
- 1929 Ford Model A Coupe
- Modified Frame (Boxed)
- Heidts Suspension
- Mild Built SBC 350
- 700R4 Automatic Transmission
- Ford 9' w/ 3.50 Gears
- Coil Overs
- Disc Brakes
- Bucket Seats
- Electric Windows
- Modern Radio/Music System Set Up
- Chrome Reverse Steel Rims ( New Recently )
- White Wall Tires ( New Recently )
- Dual Exhaust (comes with the car - currently unbolted)
- All Henry Ford Steel Body w/ Fiberglass Fenders
Lights, gauges, windows, and radio work as good as can be! :-) Have clear and clean MD title in our name as well vin # inside car. This is fun little rod you can drive anywhere, nights out, cruise, car shows or whatnot. Not perfect SEMA car but get a lot of the attention.
Prefer to sell it outright but wouldn't be opposed to possible cash + trade for the right deal. Car is in Frederick MD - all come to me. Funds must be cleared before I let it go. Can recommend loan company & local transport if needed.