Viewing JOE427's comments
|Date Posted: 2016-03-23 07:51:58|
Which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
|Date Posted: 2016-03-23 07:49:44|
"Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust..."
Psalm 40:4, NIV
Trusting in the Lord is a decision we make just like any other decision we make in life. You chose what to wear today, you probably chose what you would have for breakfast, and you can choose to trust God today, too! When you choose to trust God, there is peace that settles in your heart. There are blessings in store when you put your trust in Him.
No matter what you are facing today, you can have faith that God will come through for you. You can trust that His Word is always true. In Psalm 32, David calls God his "hiding place." In other words, not only can you choose to trust God in the midst of your difficulty; you can hide in Him and find rest for your soul.
When the circumstances of life seem overwhelming, choose to trust that God is ordering your steps. Find security in Him knowing that He's making your crooked places straight and leading you into the everlasting life He has prepared for you!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
"Father, today I choose to put my trust in You. I know You are a good and faithful God. I hide myself in you and trust that You have my best interest at heart.
|Date Posted: 2016-03-22 19:10:21|
GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN YOU
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Isaiah 49:1
|Date Posted: 2016-03-15 07:55:31|
In today's technology, everyone has a cell phone. And its easily used with one hand but by having it at hand then, everyone hasn't put it down. So everywhere we go, our cell phone is with us. This is how We all should think about God. Never wanting to put him out of our reach. He's left us a comforter the"Holy Ghost" and the Holy Ghost lives inside of us. So its true when the Bible says that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Hebrews 13:5. Just like how we use our phones, we should depend on God for "Everything". In Proverbs 3:5-6
It reads: Trust in the Lord your God, and lean Not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. These simply verses tell you everything you need to know. TRUST IN THE LORD:::::LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING::::: IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM::::: AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS
|Date Posted: 2016-03-10 10:05:38|
Oil Change instructions for Women:
1) Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 miles since the last oil change.
2) Drink a cup of coffee.
3) 15 minutes later, write a check and leave with a properly maintained vehicle.
Oil Change instructions for Men :
1) Wait until Saturday, drive to auto parts store and buy a case of oil, filter, kitty litter, hand cleaner and a scented tree, write a check for $50.00.
2) Stop by 7/11 and buy a case of beer, write a check for $20, drive home.
3) Open a beer and drink it.
4) Jack car up. Spend 30 minutes looking for jack stands.
5) Find jack stands under kid's pedal car.
6) In frustration, open another beer and drink it.
7) Place drain pan under engine..
8) Look for 13mm box end wrench.
9) Give up and use crescent wrench.
10) Unscrew drain plug.
11) Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil: splash hot oil on you in process. Cuss.
12) Crawl out from under car to wipe hot oil off of face and arms. Throw kitty litter on spilled oil.
13) Have another beer while watching oil drain.
14) Spend 30 minutes looking for oil filter wrench.
15) Give up; crawl under car and hammer a screwdriver through oil filter and twist off.
16) Crawl out from under car with dripping oil filter splashing oil everywhere from holes. Cleverly hide old oil filter among trash in trash can to avoid environmental penalties. Drink a beer.
17) Install new oil filter making sure to apply a thin coat of oil to gasket surface.
18) Dump first quart of fresh oil into engine.
19) Remember drain plug from step 11.
20) Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
21) Drink beer.
22) Discover that first quart of fresh oil is now on the floor. Throw kitty litter on oil spill.
23) Get drain plug back in with only a minor spill. Drink beer.
24) Crawl under car getting kitty litter into eyes. Wipe eyes with oily rag used to clean drain plug. Slip with stupid crescent wrench tightening drain plug and bang knuckles on frame removing any excess skin between knuckles and frame.
25) Begin cussing fit.
26) Throw stupid crescent wrench.
27) Cuss for additional 5 minutes because wrench hit bowling trophy.
29) Clean up hands and bandage as required to stop blood flow.
31) Dump in five fresh quarts of oil.
33) Lower car from jack stands.
34) Move car back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil spilled during any missed steps.
36) Test drive car.
37) Get pulled over: arrested for driving under the influence.
38) Car gets impounded.
39) Call loving wife, make bail..
40) 12 hours later, get car from impound yard.
Impound fee: $75.00
Knowing the job was done correctly..... Priceless
|Date Posted: 2016-03-10 11:44:43|
|Yeap.. that's how it's done.. LOL|
|Date Posted: 2016-02-17 06:35:49|
LESS can be MORE!
I have been learning to do LESS and trust GOD to do more. I am learning to be Mary instead of Martha! And God is redeeming time, sources and favor abundantly. He has been doing MORE! The more I seek God and surrender, the more GOD can work in my life and in those around me. The more empty we are of ourselves the more full of the Holy Spirit we can be and live in the power of His might! The more GOD the more things fall into the right perspective! Magnifying GOD minimizes the problems, and the enemy. Let's have less of us and more of God!
"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty." Zechariah 4:6
|Date Posted: 2016-01-23 07:30:19|
Me: God, can I ask You a question?
Me: Promise You won't get mad
God: I promise
Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
God: What do u mean?
Me: Well, I woke up late
Me: My car took forever to start
Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
God: All right
Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
Me (humbled): OH
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
Me (softly): I see God
God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
Me: I'm Sorry God
God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.
Me: I will trust You.
God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.
Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.
God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...
REPOST if you Believe in HIM
|Date Posted: 2016-01-11 15:23:13|
|"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them—Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, Fear not, I will help you." (Isa. 41:10-13)|
|Date Posted: 2016-01-04 07:22:01|
Oh yes Father, you have heard my cry. You understand my form and structure, for it is Your design. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. (Psalm 139:14) I have reached the end of the self that I knew. I’m ready to begin again, to be rebirthed, and to become new. No longer can I live by what was done for Abraham. I cannot survive from the miracles done for Daniel. It is not enough to read of David and all the wondrous works done on his behalf. No my Father, I must confess; “It is not enough!”
I have depended on third-party experiences for far too long. Forgive me for not realizing it sooner. Forgive me for depending on what You did for others, as if Your power and renewal were not meant to be personal. Forgive me for not crying out for the first-hand experience I now cry for; I long to know why You created me Father. I appreciate the testimonies of your faith-filled children (Hebrews 11). But, now it is my time to be one-on-one with You. This is my heart’s desire.
Your resurrection power is not just for others, but for me (Ephesians 1:19-20). It is not simply to be read about, but lived in. I can no longer live apart from this reality. Forgive me Father for waiting so long to realize deep in my soul that Paul’s life and experiences cannot transform me. Joseph’s life should make me desire to experience what he experienced, but it cannot satisfy my soul. I am not Joseph, I am me. And I am ready for my own personal experience Father.
Yes, it is all for Your glory, but also for my journey, the one You made for me to travel from the foundations of time. I am not a wasted creation living off the faith of past saints. I am alive now. I am a new creation. I am Your personal representative on the earth. Write my story for all to see Father, the story of Your other son, created for glory (1 Corinthians 2:7). My life is no longer a life of third party faith. Abba, it is now You and me in Yahshua the Messiah.
And then let this inspire other sons and daughters of Yours to write their own story. Let them all see that it is not good enough to be dependent upon the lives of others, and what You did for them. They were all created for glory and to glorify You. It is time for them to claim their own first–hand experience of You, Your Son, and Your Spirit. Now it’s personal