gustafengines Member Since: 11/17/2007
gustafengines' Friends (4)
gustafengines' Tracks (1)
|Bureau County Speedway
gustafengines' Series (3)
|United Late Model Association (ULMA)|
|NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour|
gustafengines' Cars (0)
No cars listed.
| Is this profile inappropriate?
Report it here
|gustafengines Running Hard|
About Me -
Member for: 7 years, 11 days
Gustaf Engines is,and always will be a family owned and operated, Street and Racing Complete in-house machine shop.
- 406 SBC Balanced Blueprinted Shortblock
- 377 Chevy UMP Alky Modified Engine
- 383 SBC Stroker for street
- 372 Open Racing SBC Engine
- 68-72 Big Block Chevy Oval Port Heads
- 412ci SBC Complete Racing Engine
- Racing 9in Housing & Axles with Big Bear
- New Pro Comp A/P 215 with 65 cc chamber
- Bert Ball Spline Trany (fresh Rebuild)
- NEW Ported RHS 220 runner SBC -Plug 62cc
BlogNo Blogs Posted
There are no upcoming track events I will be attending.
More about gustafengines
|Buyer or Seller:||Sell|
|Years Racing:||44 years|
|Member for:||7 years, 11 days|
|Date Posted: 2014-03-28 09:46:30|
|Gustaf Engines is,and always will be a family owned and operated, Street and Racing Complete in-house machine shop.
We have been doing this for over 30 years and have a long list of Feature Winners,Track Champions and Fast Times set.
here at Gustaf Engines we take PRIDE IN PERFECTION.
We offer--Computerized Balancing---Crankshaft Welding and Repair---Stroking Indexing---Align Boring---Remanufactured Cylinder Heads-Engines & Shortblocks, and any and all Racing Engine Combo you can think of.
Feel free to give us a call 8-5 Mon-Fri & 8-12 on Sat
Thank You for your time:Gustaf Engines Staff
|You must be logged in and be friends with this user to leave comments.|