Bilstein racers of all forms had a successful weekend. On the off-road side of things, Bilstein Racers secured 6 podium finishes in rounds 3 and 4 of the Lucas Oil Off Road racing series. During round 3, Team Bilstein racer Jerett Brooks took first place in Pro Lite, Taylor Atchison took second place in Pro Buggy, and Trey Gibbs took second in Mod Kart. On Sunday, the results were almost identical for round 4. Jerett Brooks again took first place in Pro Lite and Taylor Atchison took second in Pro Buggy. Trey Gibbs, however, stepped up his game and took a first place finish in Mod Kart. Both Brooks and Atchison race on Bilstein M 9200 series Bypass and Coilover shocks, while Gibbs runs Bilstein M 7100 series shocks.
On the Dirt Track side of things, Team Bilstein racer Kevin “Buzzy” Adams took first place on Friday night at the Red Cedar Speedway WISSOTA Modified event. He then backed up his win with another first place finish on Saturday night at Rice Lake Speedway. Buzzy races on Bilstein XVS Shocks. Team Bilstein Racer Joey Zambotti also had a successful weekend, taking first place in the RUSH Series Stock Car race held in Learnerville, PA. Joey runs on Bilstein RUSH Series Spec shocks.
Team Bilstein drivers also had other notable Dirt Track victories this weekend:
- Rick Conoyer won A-Mods at I-55 Raceway on BILSTEIN XVS series
- Brian Wolfmeier won A-Mods at Belle Clair Speedway on BILSTEIN SN series
- Gabe Menser won A-Mods at Charelston Speedway on BILSTEIN SN series
- Bill Egleston won IMCA A-Mods at Merced Speedway on BILSTEIN XVS series
- Brian Worley won the $2000 Super Street Special at NEA Speedway on BILSTEIN SL & SZ series