obama's auntie from kenya

Old 04-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep Double/D, Tod I agree too. It is easy to get fired up about what is going on & loose some common sense... we must fight in an effective & intelligent way.

Radicalz, I feel sorry for you. You and others like yourself will be dissapointed like a Calf sucking the hind-titt of a dead milk cow! wake up dude, we keep going the way Obama & company wants, that will be America soon. The news in which this information is comming from is irrelevant at this point. It is the fact the millions of people do not approve of the current administrations goals & many of those people include Democrats (& growing). Don't listen to Rush, Hannidey, Fox, etc... JUST LISTEN TO OBAMA/BIDEN/HILARY/PELOSI speeches & that will be enough. I understand you better now, you make an uneducated post with no facts & then you dissapear like a COWARD. This is very similar behavior to the liberal. Do some homework & open your eyes... your posts are STUPID. Scooter
Old 04-06-2009, 03:28 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

bad enough that actors & so called musicans go over seas and talk crap about the america, now we have a president doing it. were arogant? we dont apreciate europe? what kinda crap is that?it seems that he is in a big hurry to kiss the ass of every enemy we have & show them weakness. OBAMA TRAITOR BASTID!!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:34 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

SORRY TOD, I couldn,t help myself :roll: :roll:
Old 04-07-2009, 12:37 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yeah i seen that europe crap on the news. made me mad as hell!!!yep hey hitler we are sorry we didnt understand you and wanted to put a end to your ways.hell lets just say we are sorry to all of them kiss some ass and all our prolems will go away.we a;; ready look like a bunch of pussies in the worlds eyes.why not kill our people that are overseas. our burn our flags. blow up our embassies.we aint gonna do nothing about it anyway,he should have told them if one more american even chockes on a french frie. we are gonna blow your ass off the map. we need people like patton and macarther runninthis counrty today.not some ass kissing dumnacrat.sorry about the spelling cant see this morning.. ken
Old 04-13-2009, 03:37 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
It's very interesting in how 'libs' can only communicate through name calling and illogical jaw flapping...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hmmmmm.....that what you are doing.....did you see me engage in this name calling....nope.....illogical jaw flapping....frankley, the info you are spreading is illogical and misinformed.....start by researching which administration was the most dangerous in U.S history...not the Obama Administration or the Dem's, they fought against it but were muted by the Rebumblicans..... :roll: :roll:
Old 04-13-2009, 03:47 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Yep Double/D, Tod I agree too. It is easy to get fired up about what is going on & loose some common sense... we must fight in an effective & intelligent way.

Radicalz, I feel sorry for you. You and others like yourself will be dissapointed like a Calf sucking the hind-titt of a dead milk cow! wake up dude, we keep going the way Obama & company wants, that will be America soon. The news in which this information is comming from is irrelevant at this point. It is the fact the millions of people do not approve of the current administrations goals & many of those people include Democrats (& growing). Don't listen to Rush, Hannidey, Fox, etc... JUST LISTEN TO OBAMA/BIDEN/HILARY/PELOSI speeches & that will be enough. I understand you better now, you make an uneducated post with no facts & then you dissapear like a COWARD. This is very similar behavior to the liberal. Do some homework & open your eyes... your posts are STUPID. Scooter
What millions...you guy lost and you and the others like you suddenly find yourself in the minority....because majority won the election...because a change was needed in this country from the misguided ideals and policies of the Bush administration....I cannot believe you actually believed this retard...they tried to take your rights away...there are several right that need to be restored to the bill of rights....and that gun right that everybody was so affraid was going to be eliminated is being restored thanks to the Obama Administration....COWARD....hardly....STUPID....de finitely not....it is you sevral few who need to be educated here!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Old 04-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Please, lets agree to disagree. If you think Obama & company is going to actually save a bill for us to keep our guns, you & I are wasting our time speaking to each other. You don't get it. They start this way as a strategy... but it will have it's limits... believe me. Then, one by one, they begin thier goal one year at a time, attacking it from many angles... such as ammo taxation/coding, gun/sale transfer, gun limitations, speed/spec limitations, intimidation of punishable consequences through stiff laws that do not protect the end-user, etc.... & here you are saying Obama is going to restore our gun rights????? THAT MY FRIEND, IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE. Here you are thinking he is a hero or something.... all the while you are going to get screwd. Please, you make no sense at all.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

it is ok to disagree...you have your beliefs, and I have mine...frankly I have many guns/weapons all registered and all legal. The way the economy is from the previous administration and the rights removed from the constitution, gun control does need to be addressed. I beleive if you have been convicted of a crime your access should be limited if at all. But banning all weapons including the assult style is also wrong. I just dont think you are telling the whole truth, the Bush Administration is the one you should've been affraid of and Darth Vader, Dick Cheney, was the one that institued that secret police force in case of civil unrest back in September, when they finally acknowledged the financial crisis. They were actually affraid people would riot and collapse the financial system by taking their money's out of the bank.......I think the info that you are agreeing to here is misguided and driven by emotions, which is dangerous...sorry but I did research this and all the information I have can be looked up online if you look
Old 04-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

READ MY WORDS: I DO NOT DEFEND, SUPPORT, NOR CARE ABOUT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. LETS GET BEYOND THAT RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE.

We are being attacked... many different ways & angles... the results all are going to amount to more limitations... including guns/gun control.

What do I know??? I am now part of a hate-crime because I believe in Jesus... I am anti-murder for babies... a conservative. My voice is removed by default.... I am now a US terrorist & a criminal. Scooter
Old 04-15-2009, 08:06 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
READ MY WORDS: I DO NOT DEFEND, SUPPORT, NOR CARE ABOUT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. LETS GET BEYOND THAT RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE.

We are being attacked... many different ways & angles... the results all are going to amount to more limitations... including guns/gun control.

What do I know??? I am now part of a hate-crime because I believe in Jesus... I am anti-murder for babies... a conservative. My voice is removed by default.... I am now a US terrorist & a criminal. Scooter
this also happened to me in 2001...it is retarded I know....but in for any society to flourish an exchange of ideas needs to take place where everyone is involved...i dont care for the political rhetoric that is still taking place from both sides....that is insane...in the meantime nothing is getting done...both parties are bickering and frankly not paying attention about what is really happening in regular America...the right needs to work with the left and start doing America Business....and someone needs to shut up Fixed News and Boss limbaugh and tell them they need to get on board because they are part of them problem...alos Kieht and rachell need to turn down their BS too becuase it just keep the ball rolling.....there has to be a better way....Why if I'm an American who served my country years ago....do I need to be called unpatriotic....my flag is flying and it is the largest and tallest in the neighbohood.....my tank took out 8 T72's in 1991....on the run...yes I got sand in my boots too....it pains me to have not been able to finish it the first time...these guys over there now would not have to be there now....I was ther for 6 months these guys have been there for 6 years....for what to make the rich people richer....that is who is benefiting in this country not you or me...they just keep us bickering with each other so we wont see what is really going on...there would be a revolution if that happened...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -