Beware Jason Pritz #50 crate LM Warrenton Mo.ripped me off

Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Jason Pritz Ripped me off to 636-235-6274 (his number)

What the hell are you waiting for? Please don't make us prompt you for info that you have, if you want help, I assure you this forum can at least put some heat on. I can also say that it will get old fast by having to ask for this info. more than once. This is my only request to ask you for ALL the info you have on this character. Reread what you write to make sure it will cause no confusion.
From what I understand from your post:
1. You are Keith.
2. Familyauto sold you the tranny.
3. You are not Ed,(another possible scam victim) (Who the hell is Ed then)?
4. You have pertinent info to provide, post any and ALL info you have.

Post it up big guy, the sooner you do, the sooner the sharks will look at it and go for a swim! I for one will be more than happy to do what I can and I am fairly certain others will as well.

Good luck!

You have lots of resources here, use them wisely :!: :wink:

Originally Posted by Marson14
This is Keith what do you need to know I can provide any information about this please help. I'm new to the forum setting racingjunk.com told me to post what happened. Please help me. I have all of his information phone, address,etc. his ad number the picture he forged from someone elses ad.
Keith
Old 02-19-2010, 04:01 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

picture???? ad doesn't have a picture...
Old 02-19-2010, 04:18 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like the same item was sold to two different people.

The original poster and the second poster named Keith.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Marson14
APPRENTICE

Default Jason Pritz Ripped me off to 636-235-6274 (his number)

Here is all the information: PLEASE HELP
Jason Pritz
601 W Boonslick RD
Warrenton, MO 63383

Sold me Keith a bert ball spline $1,000 (ad number 1800939) familyauto posted it #451931.
-Sent me pictures of the tranny, no pic on the ad and i requested pictures to be sent, however the pics he sent me were of another racingjunk sellers tranny.
-Ad # 1804157 was posted months ago, I spoke with the guy he didnt sell it. then reposted it 1-28-09. In the background of this ad their is a metal break. The picture jason sent me was the same one with the break.
-I spoke with racingjunk and they told me to post this in the forum. Thank you everyone for any help. I also googled this guy and found he races at Tri-City speedway. i contacted the track and they said he passed 3 bad checks in October of 2009 over one weekend. They heard about his scams.

Kevin & Tammy Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway/Promoters
6209 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Suite 205
St. Charles, MO 63304
[email protected]

Listed above said they would help to.

-Ed (apparently another buyer of this tranny was scammed)

-I saw his ad on this forum and replied.

-What else do you guys need, I will do anything I have his personal information since I paid him.

Please help. [email protected] or reply to racingjunk. Or I can talk on the phone. THANK YOU AND PLEASE HELP.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Guys,
I do believe this is a situation that requires some attention. I can say, without a doubt that Pritz has had some $ difficulties recently, and is likely still in dire straits! Don't ask me how I know, I can't say, I promised confidentality to this person.

Here is all the information: PLEASE HELP
Jason Pritz
601 W Boonslick RD
Warrenton, MO 63383

Sold me Keith a bert ball spline $1,000 (ad number 1800939) familyauto posted it #451931.
-Sent me pictures of the tranny, no pic on the ad and i requested pictures to be sent, however the pics he sent me were of another racingjunk sellers tranny.
-Ad # 1804157 was posted months ago, I spoke with the guy he didnt sell it. then reposted it 1-28-09. In the background of this ad their is a metal break. The picture jason sent me was the same one with the break.
-I spoke with racingjunk and they told me to post this in the forum. Thank you everyone for any help. I also googled this guy and found he races at Tri-City speedway. i contacted the track and they said he passed 3 bad checks in October of 2009 over one weekend. They heard about his scams.

Kevin & Tammy Gundaker
Tri-City Speedway/Promoters
6209 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Suite 205
St. Charles, MO 63304
[email protected]

Listed above said they would help to.

-Ed (apparently another buyer of this tranny was scammed)

-I saw his ad on this forum and replied.

-What else do you guys need, I will do anything I have his personal information since I paid him.

Please help. [email protected] or reply to racingjunk. Or I can talk on the phone. THANK YOU AND PLEASE HELP.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Rudy- Indeed.

I would read the Curti thread on Mike2124 - there are similarities to this and Curti did a good job in focusing on the target.

What did we learn?

1) Get the other buyers together so that you know the group who was scammed
2) Contact the AG in the scammer's state
3) Contact LE in th scammer's county
4) Check online legal proceedings to see if the scammer had open cases
5) Notify IC3
6) Run an Intellius report on the contact phone number to get info on the scammer as well as KIN
7) Contact the KIN
8 Look for the Scammer on Facebook and Myspace- contact his friends
9) have the other members that were scammed do the same above
10) Get a statement from the guy whose listing picture was taken.
11) Print out all listings and emails and anything else off the WEB pertaining to the scammer and scan so as to send to Law Enforcement

Everything I listed above can be pulled from this forum.

But start by reading the Mike2124 post and my scammer diary above and that will give you a start.

Scorp
Old 02-19-2010, 06:31 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Marson,
Read scorps post a couple times, now go read this thread about mike2124 in its' entirety. This is what you ARE going to have to do to get your justice.
It can happen for you too. You will have to be patient and be ready to be pissed at times...........Thats just the way the wheels of this type of justice go my friend.

Let us know when you have read the thread, the link is below.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=11372
Old 02-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Marson14
APPRENTICE

Default Jason Pritz Ripped me off to 636-235-6274 (his number)

Jason Pritz just ripped another guy off for a set of heads. He paid him $1,000 never sent them and wont return calls
Old 02-20-2010, 01:17 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Dragon i was reading this and caught something you can't chain a ''Shark'' to the porch it will start to stink :shock: :shock:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

''I AM NOT GRUMPY UNLESS YOU MAKE ME THAT WAY''
Old 02-20-2010, 02:08 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Get the guy he screwed in here. He can only add leverage to the situation if he is willing to speak up.

Jason Pritz just ripped another guy off for a set of heads. He paid him $1,000 never sent them and wont return calls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -