BRUIS GLASS UPDATE--LA -ATTYS GEN#225-326-6465 THIEF

Old 01-23-2008, 06:34 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

wow!

i feel lucky now. the bs i picked up on from the get go.

sorry guys! hate this for you all.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:59 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

i guess i'm one of the lucky ones also. i did recieve my parts. not the best but with some reworks they are useable. sorry for everbodys misfortune on this theif..
Old 01-23-2008, 11:47 AM
SmokeyBird
SHOW GUEST

Default BRUIS GLASSWORKS

When I first started working for Bruis Glassworks, I relayed messages to customers from Troy, assuming all was true. I knew Troy prior to working for him. Boy was that an eye opening experience. One of his famous sayings was, " Sometimes in this business, you have to lie and tell'em what they want to hear ". I always disagreed. Anyway, it did not take long to find out how his operation worked. After realizing I wasn't being told the truth myself, and getting cussed out on Troy's behalf, I told customers exactly what I knew. Mr. Jimmy, I told you what Troy said. I also told you not to hold your breath. Now concerning, Linda, my mother, she told you the truth about mailing your refund. She mailed some of her personal items the very same day from the Hosston, Louisiana post office. Her personal items have yet to be delivered. I can tell you this, had you received your so called refund, it would BOUNCE. I am sorry for your frustrations and all the rest of you guys/gals. I'm sorry if I ever lied to any of you. I WOULD NEVER KNOWINGLY DO SO. I'm an honest person and was brought up better than some. Me and my husband having a saying we tell our kids when they, " If you'll lie, you'll cheat...and if you'll cheat, you'll steal.....and if you'll steal, you'll kill your moma......So we're not going to have any of it. I'm a firm believer that character speaks loudly.....if a person can't go on your word, you have NOTHING. You know, the kind of words you have a had shake on. Unfortunately all people don't have the same moral values. I think Troy has spoke loud and clear to many of you. Bruis had so much potential. They have no available funds, they are down to just a couple of workers, haven't had resin in a week. They are drowning in debt. Layed off long time employees and have not paid them there last 2 wks. Said his attorney told him not to for now, just pay current employees. They say they are filing bankruptcy. Maybe they are. Supposedly did that 5 months ago. Not sure if Troy's daddy has another $10,000 for him to file. See he borrowed this money, wrote the check to his attorney, and the check bounced. I understand that attorney will be coming after him soon. I doubt very seriously he can get another 10 to file. I don't think I have ever met someone who lies soooo much. And is convincing to everyone around him. To those around him, you believe him because you think he has given you no reason to doubt..... you have no clue. Lot of things best left unsaid.
Needless to say, I NO LONGER work there. AND I promise you I am not some disgruntled EX employee. I have a much better job and have surrounded myself with honest, God fearing people. No more stress. Have not been cussed once by a customer because of failed promises or product. You know why. Because my new, "real " employers know what it takes to run a business. You provide the product on time and customer satisfaction is an absolute must. And not ONE of my paychecks have bounced. Which by the way Troy, you will be hearing about soon. Just another lie to add to your long list, huh. Man of your word....right.

Bet Racing Junk gets a call from Troy crying and belly-aching about these post. Slander, blah blah. Seen him do it and even had me call trying to get post removed.

One more very important thing. Stephen Johnson and Adam, sorry can't remember your last name Adam, but you guys ordered some Vega stuff from Bruis while worked there. Vega was supposedly carbon fiber. Hate to tell you but you paid double the price for something it wasn't. It was not Carbon Fiber. Just plain mat laid thicker. He said you would never know. And it wasn't like you were going to have it tested.

Clyde (Tony) Leary, I am so sorry. I had no idea at the time we didn't have what was it?? Ventura?? package. Had I known I would have told you to run and get it somewhere else.

Just a word of caution to anyone wanting fiberglass racing parts.......go somewhere else. Even if it cost more. In the end, you will have spared yourself a lot of grief and frustrations. Just ask some of these guys one here. Or Pm me. I can tell you about his operation. How may of you have heard......man, we ran your part and it got stuck in the mold, or the mold is bad and I just can't let my stuff go out looking like that, we're having to rebuild the mold....or I promise you it will be worth your wait.... wait til you see it, you can send it straight to the paint booth, no sanding....and last one of many.......it's shipping out Friday......HAH...Good Luck to all.

P.S. To the ones who used a credit card. Even if it has been more than 90 days, you should still try to get money back through cc company. Seen many chargebacks come through that were way over 90 days old and they got their money back. Credit card company going after them personally.

And....I head he has a bench warrant out for him. Maybe they haven't got him yet because his daddy is state police. Makes you wonder how he can screw people over and over....and still get away with it. I think the days are numbered though.

If anyone wants to know more, you can PM anytime..........Sheryl
Old 01-23-2008, 11:51 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

:shock:
Old 01-24-2008, 05:13 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

all i can say is WOW, once again
Old 01-24-2008, 07:06 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Bruis glass

Well Sheryl,
All i can say is that's was good of you to come on here and air the laundry, telling things like they really are. I know this doesn't help people who have already been had by Troy, but maybe it will keep someone in the future from getting stroked.
For this i commend you.

another La. resident.

Zip.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:55 PM
akahotrod
SHOW GUEST

heres the crap that showed up at my house after 6 months 150 phone calls then i went on every site i could started bashing the pos and then he sent this ,front end said this was his best work

front end was two inches wider than it was supposed to be and all told the front end and hood weighed 65lbs

i, wound up putting this front end in a large tree trimming grinder and that was the end of this pos.

it was funny how this pos screwed everybody and when i started making waves racing junk cancelled my membership.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:52 PM
jimmylayers
SHOW GUEST

Default Unbelievable

Man just think....I almost bought something from these guys....I Googled them for something a while back and their prices seemed really good....I am so glad I didn't though....
Old 02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

akahotrod:

Just an FYI, it sounds like what happened is he sent you a front end for an El Camino or Station Wagon. They are about two inches wider than the Chevelle / Malibu. But then he should have known that. I did and I don't even own one. :lol:
Old 02-16-2008, 03:50 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

so has any one found him yet, would love a address

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -