Thread: scamers, ramlac 88, littlefeild blower add# 182499983

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

scamers, ramlac 88, littlefeild blower add# 182499983

seems like punk kidds, phone# used is 757 598 3809, im trying to get money back but not counting on it... they ask to use walmart money transfer also

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that all these scammer's that has ads on
    Racing Junk do not have a profile. That in itself is reason enough to be wary.

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    You are right, no profile, just like the guy who started this post. Seems like a lot of people join one day, make a post and never are heard from again.If it smells fishy it surely is.
    IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT RITE, DON'T DO IT.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Your right i have no profile, cuz I made up this member to see if these people would try to keep selling the same blower, they did. I had to warn the other members asap. I am someflights and i have a profile.

Same guy took my money. He makes up a fake contract and ask u to send money to walmart. Now he has the same picture back up with the blower for sale again. It's sad they take hard working people's money like that...