Old 09-29-2014, 12:20 PM
tc81stang
SHOW GUEST

Default harley scam

beware of [email protected] tried to scam me on harley
Old 09-30-2014, 03:38 AM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

you might need to post a little more info..............
Old 10-02-2014, 07:23 AM
mshipley
SHOW GUEST

I've just had a late night text from that email re a merc - thanka for the heads up!
Old 10-02-2014, 07:39 AM
smcmorn
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by tc81stang View Post
beware of [email protected] tried to scam me on harley
02OCT- he just texted and then emailed me --- I replied before reading this

he email said

Hello thanks for reply, i am a marine engineer, i am at sea right now. I am buying this for my son as a surprise gift. However,does it have any history I should be aware of? and why are you selling if you don't mind my asking and I will really appreciate if you can email more info and if possible more photos. I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i don't have access to my bank account online(i dont have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my paypal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your paypal email address to make the payment, and if you dont have a paypal account yet, you can set one it cant take you less than 3mins to do that, i will be expecting your paypal email so l can pay and your phone number. I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payment has been sorted, l will be waiting for your reply asap.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:38 PM
vinceconrad
SHOW GUEST

did he send you emails too
Old 10-02-2014, 04:39 PM
vinceconrad
SHOW GUEST

what happened because this guy as messaged me too
Old 10-03-2014, 03:39 AM
vinceconrad
SHOW GUEST

well my question was answered with this email.
"Please do me this big favor, the pick up agent said they won't come for the 2009 GRS Modified that i will need to pay for the pick up before they can arrange a pick up in time, they charged me $900 for pick up and delivery,i will add $100 to the money i will be sending you via PayPal...Then i just need you to help me send $900 to the pick up agent via western union as i will add the money to your $7,000 so i will be sending the total amount of $8,000 into your PayPal account. i would have done it myself but as i didn't bring my credit card aboard,i am a little incapacitated.. I will appreciate your help here.As soon as i made the payment PayPal will notify you. Thanks and good to read back from you now."
Old 10-07-2014, 06:55 AM
RATX
SHOW GUEST

DANGER THIS GUY IS HUNTING PEOPLE HERE!!!

PHONE NUMBER 914-670-9654

Here is the message he sent me!

Hello thanks for reply, i am a marine engineer, i am at sea right now. I am buying this for my son as a surprise gift. However,does it have any history I should be aware of? and why are you selling if you don't mind my asking and I will really appreciate if you can email more info and if possible more photos. I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i don't have access to my bank account online(i dont have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my paypal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your paypal email address to make the payment, and if you dont have a paypal account yet, you can set one it cant take you less than 3mins to do that, i will be expecting your paypal email so l can pay and your phone number. I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payment has been sorted, l will be waiting for your reply asap.

His email and phone numbers are all over the internet for the same deal on other sites!

BEWARE! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!!
Old 10-12-2014, 09:44 AM
curtandrew
SHOW GUEST

He sent me a similar message yesterday to buy equipment I posted on here. I am glad I found your postings! BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!
Old 10-15-2014, 01:06 PM
CBARBA12
SHOW GUEST

I got the same one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -