heavyhorsepower is a fraud

Old 12-23-2013, 07:39 PM
ohiooutlaw
SHOW GUEST

Default heavyhorsepower is a fraud

This ad 182075154 is a scam. I attempted to buy this motor. Put 1/2 done to ship and was to pay the other half once I got the motor. Well turns out he scammed me. He uses the company JG Fabrication out of California. Turns out there is a JG Design and Fabrication in California but in no way affiliated with this piece of human waste. The owner of JG Design...said I am the forth person to call him about being ripped off. I contacted racingjunk but they said they can't pull the ad. No worries bc he won't answer his phone anymore. The Ohio attorney General is investigating this scum bag.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:52 AM
quickgta
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: heavyhorsepower is a fraud

Originally Posted by ohiooutlaw
This ad 182075154 is a scam. I attempted to buy this motor. Put 1/2 done to ship and was to pay the other half once I got the motor. Well turns out he scammed me. He uses the company JG Fabrication out of California. Turns out there is a JG Design and Fabrication in California but in no way affiliated with this piece of human waste. The owner of JG Design...said I am the forth person to call him about being ripped off. I contacted racingjunk but they said they can't pull the ad. No worries bc he won't answer his phone anymore. The Ohio attorney General is investigating this scum bag.
I feel your pain this Jag Bag got me at the same time. I filed with the FBI
Old 01-08-2014, 08:38 AM
dragboatfever
APPRENTICE

what info do you have on him, name number address email addres?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:15 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

humm. i am not sure that i would ship a motor with only half paid..what if the buyer recieves the motor and runs .. Humm.. just looking at it from the other side, And not siding on the sellers side, just saying i would never ship with out full payment,