Thread: 1966 fairlane

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

1966 fairlane

Don't waste your time in going to look at the 1966 fairlane in gaston ind. The man doesn't have a problem in lieing about the true condition of the car. Drove 3 hrs one way to look at it. Warning safe your self the trouble!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    are you talking about this one?

http://www.racingjunk.com/Other/1819...-Fairlane.html

What were you really expecting for $1500?
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar

Re: 1966 fairlane

Quote Originally Posted by coupe1a
    Don't waste your time in going to look at the 1966 fairlane in gaston ind. The man doesn't have a problem in lieing about the true condition of the car. Drove 3 hrs one way to look at it. Warning safe your self the trouble!!!!!!!!!!!
    These Cats Crack me up...Really CRUSH Scrap metal would bring $500 to $600 on the car

Seriously anything that will roll around on 4 wheels 60's thru 70's is worth $$.......60's down get your wallet ready....They not making no more of these cars folks...

The days of picking a sale apart because of rusted floor pans is done on 40's thru 60's stuff......Really... I Just bought a running 49 Chevy Pick em up..where you gonna get that truck now ?..better yet where ya gonna find one in 10 years ?

Same for the 66 fairlane..If your a FORD lover of this era...there will come a day you will wish you would have bought that car for $1500.

Never fails....
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    AMEN Juice & Harbonious!!!!

1966/67 Fairlane roller for $1500 is reasonable... if not a "good deal"... considering if you talk him down some. That car is desirable to a Ford buff. You could clone it into GT/390 w/4spd & bring good money on that platform!! Be real.... the market it what it is.

You were not looking at a rusty Puke-Green 1975 Maverick; this car has classic value & demand.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    The description matches the photo .....
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

deal

Guy I have to say his ad seems very honest to me and the price........well he said make an offer. You made a bad choice not buying it..........time will tell.

7. Racing Junk