Never buy from Orville Wagner in Mena, Ark. He's a crook

Old 10-28-2013, 05:42 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Never buy from Orville Wagner in Mena, Ark. He's a crook

I posted a ad looking to buy a good glide shifter on R.J. This fella contacted me and said he had a good tci shifter for a glide. We agreed on $115 shipped. He sent it timely, however when I got it, it was a box of junk. Busted handle on the shifter, wrong cable, wrong brackets. It was a box of extra junk thrown together. I called him on it and he said he had no idea, that's how he bought it, but he would contact his buddy to find a correct cable. Now of course he wont answer his phone anymore nor return a call. This chump is almost 70 years old--what the hell is this world coming to when you can't even trust a guy 70 years old!!!??? I guess--a thief is a thief. Just hate to see anyone else lose $ on this guy. ORVILLE WAGNER Mena, Ark. :twisted:
Old 10-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Does he have a RJ profile name?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-29-2013, 09:58 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Not sure to be honest. When he contacted me he did so via phone call. My mistake for not checking him out through RJ I admit, but you'd think at almost 70 a guy would have better things to do than ram someone.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:17 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Did he send you any pictures before you bought it? Oh, and dishonesty has not age limit. There are scum bags of all ages running around out there.

Curtis
Old 10-29-2013, 11:46 AM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

No he didn't. I unfortunately took his word it was a good piece. I'm usually pretty stingy on that too. But like I said, my fault for trusting a guy because he's older. Lesson learned for sure. Still don't want to see anyone else get rammed by this clown.