Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Despicable. The president in Syria (Assad) is killing his people by use of chemicals & other weapons (not always mentioned). People are killing each other all over the place... like men in Jamaica & the streets of Chicago or Phili. It's been going on for decades. So all the sudden, the best thing we can do is arm a percentage of AlQeada to fight the people who are killing each other in a far away country??? But forget about our own turf or the drug wars affecting us in Mexico. That makes sense.

And this is urgent to America because why exactly???? Oh yeah, it was children & families getting gassed... no one should die that way. I agree w/ that, but if that is the big priority w/ Obama, what happened to all the kids who have STARVED TO DEATH & were killed by terrorists in Africa over the last 50 years???? Where was the urgency then Obama???

So Mr. Obama "waives the restriction" on countries supplying arms to international terrorists... then asks for the American support???? Wow. HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED & TRIED.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"