I didn't even get to see my ad on this website..

Old 08-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Streets23
SHOW GUEST

Default I didn't even get to see my ad on this website..

29 August 8:33PM
I took almost an hour making sure my ad to sell my Prostreet Monza was correct in every way and when I hit submit, I was back to square one again..
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
IT WILL BE A VERY COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN I USE THIS WEBSITE FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAT TOILET PAPER TO WIPE MY ASS WITH!!
Old 08-28-2013, 05:08 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: I didn't even get to see my ad on this website..

Originally Posted by Streets23
I took almost an hour making sure my ad to sell my Prostreet Monza was correct in every way and when I hit submit, I was back to square one again..
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
IT WILL BE A VERY COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN I USE THIS WEBSITE FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAT TOILET PAPER TO WIPE MY ASS WITH!!
WTF MAN ?? Really !!!! I been on here over a decade sold stuff from $ 100 to 60k plus all by posting ads...A number of things could have gone wrong..I don't know and you DON'T KNOW. So lay off the site..if you would use some common sense and realize the classified section generates their revenue by people posting for sale ads..with that said there is NO GOOD reason for the site to delete your ad unless your name is LITTLEROD ..next time try copy and paste option just in case ..anytime you type out a long drawn out memo.. now back to business you came to wrong place to trash our house on something that lame..now take your negative non productive 1 post a$$ straight out the door you came in...

Or hang around and watch what a CYBER whoopin you will take...remember you drew 1st blood...

Now the Admin is pissed..1st time in a long time. Done uncovered my magic buttons on the key board..its been a while.. Ever spoke in tongues ? your about to. LMAO

Your move Shitts...I mean streets...notice I did not delete your post..now you can't either. STAMPED ! :twisted: :twisted:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-28-2013, 05:50 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
LOL you get mad at the site because you can't post an add then get on here and tell everybody! :lol: :lol:
Old 08-29-2013, 03:35 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

FAIL
Old 08-29-2013, 05:01 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I bet wiping your a$$ with a computer keyboard is RUFF
Old 08-29-2013, 05:08 AM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

Best site on the net for car guys, you need to find out what you did wrong. ops:
Old 08-29-2013, 06:15 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well its been pretty quiet on here lately, time to break out the popcorn :!: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-29-2013, 12:52 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Wow, an hour to type an add? :shock:
Old 08-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by oldandtired
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Wow, an hour to type an add? :shock:

Thats what I was thinking, here is the ad http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevrolet/...let-Monza.html

That looks like 10 minutes tops! Hell there isnt even any pics!?!?!?!?!?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-29-2013, 12:58 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone

Thats what I was thinking, here is the ad http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevrolet/...let-Monza.html

That looks like 10 minutes tops! Hell there isnt even any pics!?!?!?!?!?
Oh and he is pissed at Verison as well. What a great guy to know. :roll:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -