Bobb Jacobs Ohio

Old 08-06-2013, 02:28 PM
torana308
SHOW GUEST

Default Bobb Jacobs Ohio

Hi there just chasing some information on Bobb Jacobs Ohio, is he still in business if anyone has a contact number. I am trying to find out where the motor is that I have paid for as I am still waiting on the delivery of the motor it’s been over 7 months. Any help would be grateful
Old 08-06-2013, 03:58 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

is this him?

http://jacobsproformanceengines.com/about.html
Old 08-06-2013, 11:37 PM
torana308
SHOW GUEST

Yer that's him, still won't return my calls
Old 08-13-2013, 11:55 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default check out

I live in xenia ohio 1 hour from Columbus. ill check his address next time I go to jegs. shoot me a response and ill see what I can do? thanks, Eddie
Old 08-15-2013, 02:12 PM
torana308
SHOW GUEST

I'll give you my full name and address Heath Graham Lebsanft & Kookaburra crt High-fields 4352 Queensland Australia. I deposited money by a money transfer to his bank account on three separate occasions the last was on the 21st December 2012 with the total being $14764.91 which includes $876.38 for shipping for RandL carriers . He has told me it has left on a couple of occasions but I got in contact with the shipping company and they know nothing. He wont talk to me or the shipping company by phone or email. His name is Bobb Jacobs, Jacobs Performance Engines 2007 Progress Ave Columbus OHIO 43207, [email protected] . I don't know whether you need this but the engine is 430 cube small block chev, callies crank and rods , profile 13 degree heads custom camshaft etc etc. Can anyone help please.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:58 PM
vbullet20
SHOW GUEST

Default jacobs

that is the address on the site but not the shop address . never give this money in advance he jacked me around too. I did get my product. call from a unknown # he will answer . pretty shady
Old 09-30-2013, 08:34 PM
torana308
SHOW GUEST

Byers beware of Bobb Jacob of Jacob Proformance

Now I have to legal action to get the motor I have paid for, or get my money back as bobb Jacob will not return my call to tell me what is going. So all I can say id Byers beware
Old 10-02-2013, 03:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

what an a$$hole. back a few years ago there was problems with several round track engine ASSEMBLERS.. that would take egines in for rebuilds and swap out high dollar cranks etccc and replace with stock. Hate this has happened but seems most trouble centers around engines...been there myself...

just to let you know here in SC you can get a judgement awarded...you must record judgement in the county in which defendant lives. Just like a mortgage. This judgement will automatically attach itself to any Real property he owns just like a mortgage.
I would bet Ohio has somthing similiar.

many dont know this but you can take the judgement on step further. Its called EXECUTION OF JUDGEMENT. you take the recorded judgement to the sheriffs office pay them a small fee and the will go out and seize any titled or real property and auction it to pay judgement..many just pay judgement if it gets to this point..

Google Execution of Judgement it will explain

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-11-2013, 05:36 PM
torana308
SHOW GUEST

Does anyone know the shop address of Bobb Jacobsof Jacobproformance