Thread: Streetrods 06 @aol.com/ Keith

Streetrods 06 @aol.com/ Keith

Has anyone had any business with Keith Caubil d.b.a. Streetrods06@aol.com/ D&J's Auto Sales in Iornton Ohio ? I have issues with a deal where I was trading a 34 Ford and $5k for a 99 Fleetwood American Dream Motor I am in Colo. so I sent deposit and then in the agreement paper the I.D. vin # was un legible, and under model it said "Rebuilt". so when I ask him to send me a legible Vin # and address the rebuilt title so I can run through Carfax etc. he will not give me any infor. or answers and now for 3 weeks he has told me almost everyday that he is sending the $5k deposit refund, he even had me call his bank in Kentucky and give them instructions so he could send it Thursday and then again and didn't send it. Anyway I am emotionally wrecked from being lied to and screwed out of my $5k and very frustrated, but I am just curious if anyone else has dealt with this guy before and got burned ?

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

title

does not sound good, why would you send money without knowing what if anything your buying?

keith caudil

liar and a thief,hope you get your money back.i had to go to court to get mine back

Re: title

[quote="badfordfreak"]does not sound good, why would you send money without knowing what if anything your buying?[/quote
    because, I believed in and I am stupid, to think that people could be honest on the internet....hook, line and sinker!

5. Racing Junk