Ever had THIS happen ?

Old 06-01-2013, 09:35 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Ever had THIS happen ?

Dropped tiny coil spring and screw, spent 20 minutes looking for spring(found screw right off), 10 minutes making a new spring 'that'll work', picked up screwdriver to install and the 'lost' spring is sticking to the magnetic tip of screwdriver.......and 5 minutes typing this post !

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 06-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

more than once! I always loose small screws when I swore that they were in my magnetic tray, so I spend an hour looking for a replacement screw and then find the old one stuck to the bottom of the magnetic tray :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-01-2013, 12:00 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Years ago I had a roadster with no front brakes and Airhart disc on the rear. We went to change them out (8 pucks) and one rolled into the corner of the shop. It was never found...
Old 06-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Always fun when you see it hit the floor and the floor seems to eat it
Old 06-02-2013, 07:09 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

happens everyday im out there...lol i once dropped one of my pain pills.saw it hit the floor. watched it roll under my desk.never saw it again!!!I actyally layed down on the floor on my belly lol looked all over for that damn pill.spent the next 6 months sweepin the floor under and around that desk.was always afraid my little Mexican dog would find it.he never did and neither did i.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Too funny... so true. Lost a factory SBC valve cover hold down tab last weekend (its a damn triangle; not even that small!!!) gave up & grabbed one from (mixed bolts & nuts bucket).... I laughed out loud thinking about how my wife & kids give me CRAP every time I pick up a bolt, nut, washer, or any useable part I find in a parking lot or on the ground everywhere we go!!! Suckas!! I DO use them.... I have a 5 gallon bucket full of them from the last few years. BTW: backed the car out & it was stuck in the tread of my front tire.... threw one back in the bucket.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:52 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

what's worse, is having a grandkid standing there, and saying, you really can't see that !!!!????
Old 06-04-2013, 04:21 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Dropped a 80 pitch thread measuring wire and I never did find it. Used a magnet to search and still never found the thing. “Black Hole Phenomena”.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:36 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I've been looking for a month for my 3/8 Snapon ratchet and favorite small ball peen hammer. Disappeared at the same time. Ya think they eloped or sumthin' ?

:shock: :shock:
Old 06-04-2013, 05:46 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Back when I had to book in an arrest you had to check your firearm in Sallyport before entering booking in detention. I would always lock mine in trunk. Weeeellll back in service went entire night shift several car stops realizing I had no firearm in my holster. Glad chit didn't hit fan. talking about after shock. whewwwww.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -