another paypal scammer

Old 05-31-2013, 04:49 AM
cheetoman
SHOW GUEST

Default another paypal scammer

Got a text a couple day ago from this guy. 571-403-1474. He asked is the car still available mate. I text back yes. Then he starts the song and dance about a paypal account and having a carrier pick up the car. I told him that I don't do any electronic transfers with money I only deal in cash. And if he trusted the carrier to handle a sign title then he could trust the carrier to bring me the cash. He tryed to convince me that paypal is the safest way. And that he was on an oil rig and paypal was his only choice. ( If your stuck on an oil rig why do U need a drag car ???????? ) Watch out for this Guy.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Jimmykrx7
SHOW GUEST

Here's two other numbers that do the same scam:
623-252-4023
708-320-1674

Same story as above :roll:

The last number wanted my road race car because he was going on holidays and needed a car....LOL
Old 07-08-2013, 02:43 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

yep I have got that Bull Chit text also. I told him I would deliver it, but he said he only uses pay pal. I told him he was a dumb ass, and i do not use pay pal., because i don't wanna pay the fee's. i use cashhhhh....
Old 08-02-2013, 07:39 PM
caitlynw
SHOW GUEST

I have been contacted via text message by these same people twice in the last year saying that they were at sea as a marine engineer and that they would send an agent to pic up my car, but that I would have to sign up with pay pal. I did some research on pay pal and found out that it has to be the worst way anybody could do business. I sent the guy a text back and told him,, in god I trust and all others pay cash,, I received no reply. :lol:
Old 09-05-2013, 02:02 PM
oldbee
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: another paypal scammer

Originally Posted by cheetoman
Got a text a couple day ago from this guy. 571-403-1474. He asked is the car still available mate. I text back yes. Then he starts the song and dance about a paypal account and having a carrier pick up the car. I told him that I don't do any electronic transfers with money I only deal in cash. And if he trusted the carrier to handle a sign title then he could trust the carrier to bring me the cash. He tryed to convince me that paypal is the safest way. And that he was on an oil rig and paypal was his only choice. ( If your stuck on an oil rig why do U need a drag car ???????? ) Watch out for this Guy.
I got a similar song and dance today in text messeges.. but he had changed careers.. He's on board a ship as a "marine engeneer"
his number... 323-5152148
BEWARE.......
Old 09-06-2013, 01:07 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

OLDBEE I got a text from the same # 323-515-2148 yesterday! wanting to scam a paypal account!
Old 09-06-2013, 02:29 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default scam

Got the same # 323 515 2148 twice from two different ads in two different locations, one here on RJ and another from craigslist chicago, I played around with them and then text that I sent the info to authorities :).
Old 10-05-2013, 09:14 AM
oldbee
SHOW GUEST

I thought about contacting the popo but figured someone else already had. Also decided to have a little fun with them.
I got double teamed... 2 different phone calls that sounded like the same person. After calling one of them back in Cleveland(reverse look up).. he had a 3rd person or number call me back when I confronted him. At that point I hung up..
Old 10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
GARYTAVS
SHOW GUEST

Default SCAMMERS TEXTING WANTING PAY PAL INFO

I have had the same thing a guy is texting me from 318 504 0670 telling me he likes the car and wants to get my pay pal info I wonder what they could do with it if they got my pay pal?
He keeps sending texts send me paypal info so I can send funds I say call me like a normal person and talk to me. So he kept up with asking for pay pal info so I said how much money are you sending me. and he then said I will call you when I do push 03 on the phone when you answer it. It is some kind of google account phone when I called it back it said a google account that needs to be set up. I was not pushing any numbers to give them any info.
WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL SHIRT WHY DO THERE HAVE TO BE SO MANY PEOPLE TO SCREW UP EVERYTHING UP FOR THE PEOPLE TRYING TO WORK AND MAKE A LIVING.
This has happened a bunch of times off of RJ in the last month or so
Old 10-31-2013, 12:45 PM
kentdawg
SHOW GUEST

I got the same scammer using 208-856-0601 and using an email [email protected].

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -