STAPLES - anti 2A .....

Old 05-31-2013, 04:09 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default STAPLES - anti 2A .....

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/05/3...y-of-gun-shop/

I've contacted them and told them they're not getting a dime more....I'm also not buying at Auto Zone anymore....GUN FREE ZONE = FREE KILL ZONE;

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/progr...e/contact.html
Old 05-31-2013, 05:22 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Screw those people . .

Just remember the term "Concealed carry" . . .

Don't tell 'em, don't show 'em . . .

If they don't know you have a gun, they can't say much, now can they . . . ?
Old 05-31-2013, 07:59 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ive carried a pistol everywhere i went.and i never told anyone.my wife doesnt know most of the time.unless i take it out and show it nobody knows. besides what are they going to do,tell me to leave.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:59 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

One more over reactive & misled buisness that I will NOT SPEND A DIME with either. I DID NOT know about "Auto Zone" however DD... they keep popping up here & there... aggravating!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Outlaw: I agree. We have an "open carry" here in Oregon.... but to hide requires a CC. If you are like me, a CC might bother you as it puts you on a potential foot-print or list of known gun owners who carry. We can't be careful enough these days... like being on a list for Tea Party, or conservative group the IRS might screw with your taxes???? WTF!!! I know that CC's are supposed to be confidential; but maybe not.... big brother is watching more than ever now. Just think if they decided to tap into peoples I phones.... all the intell they could get including a built in GPS. I don't like CC's these days... electronic foot prints... like debit cards or credit cards.

Call me paranoid. I don't trust our various officials who are judging & watching us right now. SPOOKY. fact is, our conversations here on RJ could be heavily scrutinized too.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:54 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
One more over reactive & misled buisness that I will NOT SPEND A DIME with either. I DID NOT know about "Auto Zone" however DD... they keep popping up here & there... aggravating!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Outlaw: I agree. We have an "open carry" here in Oregon.... but to hide requires a CC. If you are like me, a CC might bother you as it puts you on a potential foot-print or list of known gun owners who carry. We can't be careful enough these days... like being on a list for Tea Party, or conservative group the IRS might screw with your taxes???? WTF!!! I know that CC's are supposed to be confidential; but maybe not.... big brother is watching more than ever now. Just think if they decided to tap into peoples I phones.... all the intell they could get including a built in GPS. I don't like CC's these days... electronic foot prints... like debit cards or credit cards.

Call me paranoid. I don't trust our various officials who are judging & watching us right now. SPOOKY. fact is, our conversations here on RJ could be heavily scrutinized too.
You can count on that ! Their humongous info storage house goes online as we speak, so E-V-E-R-Y thing commed over electronics is stored for possible future 'use' .....
Old 06-01-2013, 05:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Big Brothers BIGGEST BROTHER is watching YOU !
Every tidbit of info they glean from Common Core, Obamacare and other 'programs' is going in here....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...h-data-center/

A little excerpt;
Last year, James Bamford wrote in Wired that the data center is expected to house four 25,000 square foot halls of servers. Here’s a little taste what they could be used for:

Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.”

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 06-01-2013, 06:50 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

For the last 30 or so years, NSA (No Such Agency) has been monitoring EVERY electronic transmission, be it a long distance land line call or an electronic bank transaction with your credit card . . So, yes, they do listen or read what we say here, if they choose to. Perhaps, in the not to far future, they'll listen closer, and take what is said out of context, then do something about it . . When they begin to do that, it's time to put a stop to it . .

The huge computers NSA employs are geared to listen for key words and amounts . . When one of those are registered in the computer, the message is marked and saved, with the generator and the recipient both filed. What they do with all that information is kept highly secret and is protected like no other government secrets are. Even most of NSA's Employees don't know each other or what they do. It is the ultimate "Big Brother' and with the Utah installation, (Viewable on Google Earth) Your Unk'l Sam will know you better than you do, from cradle to grave.

Ironically, NSA was created to protect us from the enemy and it's cryptology. But now it's used to protect the government from everybody . .

On the subject of CC . . Granted, somebody has a record of the fact that you at least have a permit to carry a firearm in a concealed manner, but it beats hell out of having to pay the price of carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. And, I suppose, if the gun you carry is the only gun you own, then you might have reason to be concerned. On the other hand, do to the authorities what they do to you if they ever ask . . LIE . . .
Old 06-01-2013, 07:19 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
If you are like me, a CC might bother you as it puts you on a potential foot-print or list of known gun owners who carry. We can't be careful enough these days... like being on a list for Tea Party, or conservative group the IRS might screw with your taxes????

I don't trust our various officials who are judging & watching us right now. SPOOKY. fact is, our conversations here on RJ could be heavily scrutinized too.
Let's see:
1. I contributed funds to Tea Party and the Republican Party.
2. I have a CC.
3. I receive publications in the mail, including car magazines and (shock) Shotgun News, Sportsman Guide, Cheaper than Dirt.
4. I tithe my income to my church and receive mail from them.
5. I listen to Sean Hannidy and Rush Limbaugh.
6. I have purchased a firearm in the past year.
7. I call and right my congressmen.
8. I vote in every election.
9. I post on this site.
10. I have an American flag on my house.

I guess I'm on the "short list". :shock:

P.S. I watch Fox News.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:26 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well the government sees only what I want them to see or don't care if they see. for one I don't or wont put anything in writing that will get me hung.nor do I use a credit card for anything that could be used against me.warrant or no warrant no law agency is coming in my house unless i let them in.i know I will die if it was to come for that but really, I was born free and I have lived free. so I will die free or atleast trying to stay free.i don't need a permit to own or carry a gun.the 2nd amendment is my permit.i don't care about the laws of states that say I cant have a gun or carry one with me.ill do as I damn well see fit.but I do have a high standard of morality that I live by.