Whats Wrong with People ??????

Old 05-15-2013, 02:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Whats Wrong with People ??????

I am posting a link of a senseless murder that happened in my Hometown sometime yesterday morning before 6am..Its made national News.
This is proof positive EVIL exist in this world.

This has shaken up the local communuty so bad that even the the 1st responders ( EMS/Sheriff's Deputies) are really struggling emotionally with this one . Counseling services have been made available to them as well as the school mates.

This was a Quite community /family no issues,no records etc...neighbors said they were great neighbors..children were seen playing in the yard the day before....

They are not releasing much on the case as of now...to bring you up to speed Deputy's responded to a car accident at 6am yesterday morning. The lady was still in the wrecked truck they went back to her house and discovered the children and the father...she admitted to the nurse at the hospital she shot the children and her husband but could NOT shoot herself.

My heart breaks for these children and their family members. I hugged my daughter tight when I learned of this.

Moments like this I DO NOT miss being a police officer and having to enter a crime scene like this involving children.

In your own way I ask that you say a prayer for those Kids and family.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news...s/-/index.html

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am speachless... :cry:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-15-2013, 04:49 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Wow, just senceless. Just shaking my head.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:12 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I just don't understand some people anymore :!: People say their nut's i disagree, Their just plain mean anymore :!: :!:

Mark
Old 05-15-2013, 06:54 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

I hear ya Brian... 21 years of cop work with 10 years of that as a homicide CSI is all I could take. I retired 6 years ago and just now quit having most PTSD nightmares waking me up all night long every night. Most people call me a liar if/when I describe the scenes I had to sort thru and collect. I have had to stand by several times watching people take their last labored breath through their blown off face or chest, but the worst are the children victims. You get home after a very long traumatic nightmare with little to no sleep, and your wife wants to why you can't stop crying. You can't tell her or your kids because you need to preserve her sanity too, you just give them a big hug and go hide in your bedroom. That career is definitely not for the average person with a weak stomach, as adding your own vomit to an already brutal crime scene is not good for court evidence presentation. I definitely see the world in a different way than most people do... it is definitely a F'd up world now days...
BTW, today May 15th, is National Law Enforcement Day, so please say a prayer for them too, because they are a silent victim too...
Old 05-15-2013, 07:15 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Yes indeed, it takes VERY special individuals to be in law enforcement. The cop on the beat, crime scene investigators, cleanup crew, 1st responders all. RESPECT to you ALL....I couldn't do it as I have a very strong 'protect and revenge' gene.....
Old 05-15-2013, 07:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
I hear ya Brian... 21 years of cop work with 10 years of that as a homicide CSI is all I could take. I retired 6 years ago and just now quit having most PTSD nightmares waking me up all night long every night. Most people call me a liar if/when I describe the scenes I had to sort thru and collect. I have had to stand by several times watching people take their last labored breath through their blown off face or chest, but the worst are the children victims. You get home after a very long traumatic nightmare with little to no sleep, and your wife wants to why you can't stop crying. You can't tell her or your kids because you need to preserve her sanity too, you just give them a big hug and go hide in your bedroom. That career is definitely not for the average person with a weak stomach, as adding your own vomit to an already brutal crime scene is not good for court evidence presentation. I definitely see the world in a different way than most people do... it is definitely a F'd up world now days...
BTW, today May 15th, is National Law Enforcement Day, so please say a prayer for them too, because they are a silent victim too...
Yes sir I also deal with PTSD its also at night nightmares. At times I feel like I have it beat then out of the blue it comes out of nowhere tense Anxiety. I have also been around much of what you mentioned. I try to forget it. Does certain smells trigger yours ? Do you sit in a restaurant with your back to the wall facing the door ? Do you feel un-comfortable in large crowds to the point of anxiety ? lets talk sometime. sending u a PM.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Default what's wrong with people???????

I read the link on this, and it makes you feel for the innocent children involved. They didn't deserve this. Hopefully, the mother will be found guilty in court, and pay the same price that the children did. That's only fair. dgh
Old 05-16-2013, 08:05 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well I am really sorry to hear about that Juice. Hurts a bunch when it is in your town/city. I hope that dad can go be w/ his kids & not hang around here anymore- but that is my own selfish thinking. The enemy won this one on our turf; but in the end... those kids are in glory... they went home early. God always wins in the end. It is hard to find the words to say for this right now.... I am sorry.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:33 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Yep, no question you have been there Brian... you only touched on the tip of iceberg of symptoms how tell a real cop who has been-there-done-that-bought-the-tee-shirt-doesn't-want-to-go-back...

When you walk in on a severly decomposing body, or a burnt body, you will never forget it... not forgetting the numerous autopsies you had to closely photograph while the pathologist was digging the bullets out the stomach and brains and lungs...

They wonder why you are constanly looking around you 360* like you lost your child or something... and why you are contantly staring and calculating that very strange dude over there...

When a door slams shut and you jump for cover and draw your weapon you purposely left at home so you don't accidentally pull it...

When you have to go into Walmart crowds of rude shoving pushy mean people and you start having flashbacks of the huge bar fight you were trying to break up just before you got hit over the head with a wiskey bottle, and it is everything you can do to not start throwing people to the ground with a full arm-bar takedown...

Why you slowly and carefully peek around and into the bank doors before you go in to conduct business, with the hair standing up on the back of your neck, from the repeat nightmare of the hot robbery call that went wrong...

Should we go on...? NO there is not enough room on here to cover 21 years of drama, besides I am practicing hard to become normal again and talking about it doesn't help...

But again, this thread is about the innocent victim children who had no idea what danger they were in by their very own mother, and how crazy horrible this world has gotten, so everyone please be very cognisant of the clues around you... Jim Boutelle CPD Lt 301 retired...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -