Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 32 Ford 3Wnd title

Junior Member APPRENTICE

32 Ford 3Wnd title

Hey Guys need some help . What is a good clear 32 title worth I have one and a guy wants to buy it but I don't know whats fair. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks di

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    10 t0 20 years
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THERATTLER
    10 t0 20 years
    And dont drop the soap :!: :shock:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    Go to dynacorn web and learn something. Just wanted an honest answer it's legal in Ohio to use a doner car title. Thanks for all the help .Over and out.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by di
    Go to dynacorn web and learn something. Just wanted an honest answer it's legal in Ohio to use a doner car title. Thanks for all the help .Over and out.
    I've never heard of a donor title. I'm not saying it's not legal, I've just never heard of it.
    My question is WHY? If it's a donor title it's not the original title so why do it?

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    If you have a car like a 32 that the body is beyond repair you can use the title for that car if you buy a new after market body and use the original title. I take it your a racer and know nothing about street rodding . as far as I,m concerned this subject is closed .I didn't get on here for a debate I just asked a simple question

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit
    I've never heard of a donor title. I'm not saying it's not legal, I've just never heard of it.
    My question is WHY? If it's a donor title it's not the original title so why do it?
    never heard of this either
    GOOD PARTS AREN'T CHEAP AND CHEAP PARTS ARE NEVER GOOD.........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lastscan-3.jpg

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    If you have a car like a 32 that the body is beyond repair you can use the title for that car if you buy a new after market body and use the original title. I take it your a racer and know nothing about street rodding . as far as I,m concerned this subject is closed .I didn't get on here for a debate I just asked a simple question.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    Sorta touchy aren't we........ 8) 8)
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    If you have a car like a 32 that the body is beyond repair you can use the title for that car if you buy a new after market body and use the original title. I take it your a racer and know nothing about street rodding . as far as I,m concerned this subject is closed .I didn't get on here for a debate I just asked a simple question.
    Well since your being a smart ass I will too. I asked a polite question and you still didn't give me answer.

Who cares about a title? If the vehicle is old enough all you need is a bill of sale.
    If the vehicle is wrecked or beyond repair you can get a salvage title and at least that would be an original title not a fake from another car.

I guess you are a simple minded street rodder and know nothing about communicating with people or what a donor title is worth. :wink: