Scammer extrapower

Old 04-16-2013, 08:09 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Scammer extrapower

A buddy tried to buy a procharger from "extrapower" a few weeks ago, he called back from a different phone # (from a different state also) Gave my buddy a serial # off the procharger (which was to many digits) Called him back and he agreed to send it to procharger if my buddy paid the shipping. Which he agreed to do by Paypal. The guy text him back a day later, said no Paypal & wire transfer only. Then sent the same exact text every other day for a week "need to arrange payment via wire transfer". He wont answer the phone anymore, wouldnt accept cash in person, and when my buddy called him out on being a scammer he deleted the ad on RJ (was AD # 181758197) I can find the ad in google search but it wont let me look at it now on RJ ??

His phone # goes back to a pet store in Washington D.C
https://www.facebook.com/pages/True-...73267132746256

and the other ad's are out of texas.

Anyways .. the guy has another procharger on here

http://www.racingjunk.com/Supercharg...ugh-Carb-.html

extrapower (#664243)

Phone Number: (512)650-4120
Old 04-16-2013, 01:43 PM
andrewaust
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Scammer

G'day Hammertime,
This guy is definitely a scammer, I checked out the phone number of the Ad#181758183, this is the same guy that I am having hassles with as per my posts Possible Scammer Help required, but he has my money.
We need to weed these guys out and catch them, I have reported this scammer to the FBI so hopefully something happens there.
Beware