Where's Top and Juice ?

Old 03-16-2013, 06:31 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Where's Top and Juice ?

Haven't see hide nor hair of 'em for quite a while.......Shoot there's a whole mess of us that are MIA !
Old 03-17-2013, 06:06 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

BJ's out there. I sent him a mssg the other day about some of the spam and he took care of it and replied to my mssg. He did say his internet was down for a little while.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:32 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i know ive been gone for awhile but i try real hard to keep up. but my health is going preety fast,BUT, we do seem to be gettin smaller.not to long ago i could jump on rj and stay for hrs. not anymore in can run thhru things here in a few min.that scares the hell out of me.i will say i did stay on the hamb fior hrs at a time but because thats where i have the most common car tastes.but i still want to come home here to rj. thias place is the very first site i went to when i decided to use a computer. my family is way ahead of me as far as using these things...lol.i found it by mistake.i loved it here right off the bat.the old guys made me feel at home and one of them. thats after they found out i was for real and not just some poser.ill not leave this place but will stay here and defend her to my utmost ability!! sounds like a oath dont it! lol
Old 03-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I talked to Brian via text a while back, he has been really busy with family stuff.
Things have died down a lot on here lately, are we all just getting old?!?!?!
This forum will always be my "home" and I have made some great friends on here. I am with you Outlaw on that "oath" :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-18-2013, 02:51 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 Bros !
Old 03-20-2013, 07:39 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

No one is getting old, we are all just getting ready to break out of the house and get moving with some nice weather for a change.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:20 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
No one is getting old, we are all just getting ready to break out of the house and get moving with some nice weather for a change.
That nice weather can't get here soon enough.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:46 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by shawnp
That nice weather can't get here soon enough.
Thats for sure....were getting our febuary in march....cold is getting old. :roll:
Old 03-22-2013, 01:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Brethren!!!

I am still around... less sometimes. Still boxing (time consuming). I just picked up a CJ7 w/ a mild 401 & 4speed. I will attempt to post a pic soon. Pretty ballsy Jeep; 4-speed. That is keepin me occupied some right now. We need to stick together here at RJ... still the best group of cyber buddies in the world!!