DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks

Old 03-04-2013, 03:47 AM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

Default DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, March 3, 2013, 9:55 PM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...let-stockpile/

This is getting a little creepy. According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.

DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).

Modern Survival Blog reported:

The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).

DHS even released a video on their newly purchased MRAPs.
Via Pat Dollard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...S9aw5pcJo#t=0s

The MRAP featured in this video is was in Albuquerque, New Mexico for Law Enforcement Day which was held at a local area Target Store. This MRAP is stationed in El Paso, Texas at The Homeland Security Investigations Office. MRAP is a Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicle.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:16 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

And today, Atty General Eric Holder refused to confirm that Drones wouldn't be used against American Citizens within the USA.

Why do "Police" need tanks in their own country? Why does the Government need Drones to threaten (if that's all they intend to do) it's citizens?

I can only come to one conclusion . . .
Old 03-06-2013, 12:00 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Cruz finally got Holder to admit drones COULD and MIGHT be used on U.S. citizens on U.S. soil IF that individual is an 'imminent and direct' threat.....LOTS of grey area there if you ask me.....
Old 03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Holder said "It won't ever happen" . . Yesterday . . .

But didn't Obozo say that to Rommney in the second debate when confronted with the "Sequester"?

Mocha Man speak with forked tongue . .
Old 03-08-2013, 03:47 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Holder and ZER'O' need to be FORCED to go on national TV and state in their own voices what they 'say' in print....otherwise it didn't happen.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:30 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Dunno that that would do much. Why would anyone believe proven Liars?

Right now (That's kind of what this thread is about) they're saying one thing while doing several other that makes you ask yourself "Who's Lying about What?".

Obozo and Holder (along with a whole cadre of professional Liars) keep telling us "It's OK" while it isn't and they're getting caught (more often) doing exactly what they say they aren't.

"Transparency" has become a word that means, when used by this administration, "Bullsh*t" and nothing more. When you hear either Obama, Jay Carney, or Eric Holder use the word, put one hand on yer wallet and the other over yer @ss because they're gonna try to get into one or the other . .

David Copperfield is a real "illusionist" . . Obama and his crew are just corrupt crooks.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:30 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 on all RK ..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 03-10-2013, 09:17 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Here's something else about Who's Lying and who ain't . .

We just went through a weeks worth of debate and filibuster over the rights of an American citizen Vs. A Drone Attack. And it was established by the current liberal Administration that we could only kill "Enemy COMBATANTS" on foreign soil by drone attacks. Because? They were not citizens, per se, and thus weren't subject to the normal rights of an AMERICAN CITIZEN.

And then we capture the Son in Law of Osama bin Laden, who is . . An ENEMY COMBATANT. Y'think? So the Current Libtard Administration brings him to NYC, Mirandizes him and proceeds to arraign him in a US Court. WTF? If his Daddy in Law didn't have any rights, and Alwaki and his Kid didn't have any rights, how'd this clown get them?

Somehow, all of this ain't Kosher. Or perhaps I missed something. Anybody care to explain why this turban wearing piece of sh*t isn't in Guantanamo with the rest of his Bro's?
Old 03-10-2013, 04:55 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Ask the raghead sitting in our White House....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 03-13-2013, 12:24 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

what we need is another oswald...did i just say that? damn right i did.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -