Aging.....

Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Aging.....

After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 23-year-old girl every night.

Now, I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 69-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:08 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

LAMO :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-09-2013, 10:50 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-09-2013, 01:08 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

That's funny and happens everyday, but i got another funny to add to that one, me have just hit 74 a week ago. Here's what happened to me a couple days ago.

Zip.

Thursday about 5:30 pm i got a call from my first Ex wife, the mother of my children, we've always been civil after the divorce in 1972., Shes been nmarried 2 more time and now lives with a person but not married. The last time i talked to her was when i was in Vegas 3 yrs ago when my son's liver shut down and it looked like he was going to die so i flew out there., But back to the call, she wanted to know if i remembered out wedding date, she needed the date to get a copy of her birth certificate,(new law in Il.) of course i didn't remember something that occured 55 yrs. ago. She had been trying to find it for a week, and no one else in her family could find/get it, so i was the last resort i'm sure. I told her i thought i could probably find/get it, she's very happy if i could help. So the old man (me) get's on the computer, 15 min later i had HACKED into Cook County, Il. court records (ahh success), and proceded to look up my narriage records, it took a total of less than 20 minutes. to get the file number and the marriage record/dates. So i call her back and told her to get something to write with, she says O'K, i proceed to to give her the file # and date. She's very surprised, and says Whoa how the hell did i do/get that imformation, i just smiled to myself and said i won't tell if you won't, she says how the hell can i tell if you won't tell me? i says good point have a nice evening HaHa, talk to you later.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:25 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

You're pretty 'puter savvy for an old guy, Zip !
Old 02-09-2013, 10:09 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Yella,

That reminds me of what happened to me a few years back when my wife was going through her menopause years.
I told her, " I always wanted a hot woman, but back then I didn't know there was more than one type of hot"! And she said, "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it in a way you can't imagine!!"
Old 02-10-2013, 09:56 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

WHOA ! That could be taken a COUPLE of ways;

YIPEE !

**** OR ****

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: YIKES !
Old 02-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

LOL!! You guys are funny. I wonder (if I make it to 69-74 years old)... will I even care?? A hot younger girl would only keep me from Hot Rods & race cars anyways.... probably get a heart attack too. Wouldn't ya rather die in a race car anyways???
Old 02-12-2013, 04:50 PM
JimmySmith
MASTER BUILDER

Default ZIP

You go Zip . Later J.Smith 4621 racing
Old 02-25-2013, 11:55 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

zip, you are my hero.