odd trade offers??? what have you been offered?

Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default odd trade offers??? what have you been offered?

odd trade offers??? what have you been offered i was offered a metropoliton trade and i give him 5000.00 dollars with my 4000.00 vehicle. are mets worth that much in origional shape with 75k on the clock, needing restored? forgot it was a convertable needing a top! LOL but the best was a> get ready get set GO >>>>> i got offered a HOT TUB with sterio, different colored flashing lights, programable settings, and all the go fast goodies! trade even for my 55 chevy driving project. i actually thought it was a joke by a buddy but to my amazement he was serious! i declined the offer but now wish i had the hot tub its getting cold outside! please send your best [worse] trade offers, its time to share some laughter! thanks!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

This one is notorious on here since he has offered it up for trade to just about everybody on RJ!
I had a very nice 67 Camaro prostreet bigblock. I was offered a a small block powered Isuzu Amigo, when I told him I would need about a huge amount of cash, basically what I was trying to sell my car for, with the trade. He fired back something about prostreet camaro's were a dime a dozen and depreciating in value on a daily basis. I was laughing my ars off :!:
Heres a pic

Needless to say he is still trying to trade it off 4 years later.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Radical-St...may-trade.html

Probably one of the most notorious sellers on ebay, using a ton of alias RJ names to trying to sell or trade a lot of early 70's Camaro's and mid 2000's corvette's with pics that look like they were taken at a car show :!: :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-03-2013, 06:58 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default gaining

is his value gaining or trade value higher? of course those small suv's aren't a dime a dozed they are 2 dozen for a dime! :lol: nice reply!!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:30 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I was offered a bass boat with a good motor, one blown up motor that was rebuildable and the balance in cash if I took payments when his check came every month.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:44 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default wow

i cant believe you passed that up. everyone needs a blown up boat motor. and i am sure he wouldnt miss any payments 8) , just ask him he will tell you!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:37 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

The guy ran an ad on here for a while at 1 point trying to trade it for a car. I think the boat said "SS Minnow" on the side.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:50 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default ?????

does that mean SUPER SPORT minnow??? :?: :wink: