Turbobikez not true to his word.

Old 12-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Falcon330
SHOW GUEST

Default Turbobikez not true to his word.

Does anyone know Turbobikez he deals with Racepak gear.

I ordered Ford EGT's off him back in June and he sent out (To Australia) chevy ones, I sold them off for him locally rather than be out of pocket sending them back, I then repurchased the Ford ones and he sent them out, Great but they were Chev again.

I then sent them back and for the mess around he arranged a manifold temp sensor and module to be included, I then purchased a string potentiometer and module cause he was going to do the right thing and look after his customer.

I get the package and it finally has the ford Egt's and the potentiometer/module but no manifold temp sensor/module like the guy promised.

If I knew he was going to pull that one I would not have bought extra gear from him.

I have tried to get hold of him but he will not answer.

I am just disappointed that he didn't keep his word as I could have taken my business elsware after the first wrong delivery.
I have mate that need Racepak gear and systems so I'll be going elseware from now on.

If you know him let him know that if he wants to fix it to contact me.

So if you want racepak gear i'd be wary. :!: :!:

Cheers