PRI Show

Old 11-26-2012, 05:25 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default PRI Show

Anybody going this year?
I'm pretty sure I'll be there Friday night through Sunday morning.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:40 PM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

I was wanting to go really bad this year. One of our team cars, ( Black Diamond Motorsports ) the Camaro is going to be on display at the Five-Star Bodies booth. But my daughter is due to have her baby around that weekend, so I should stay a little closer to home.

TS1955
Old 11-27-2012, 07:36 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Its this weekend. BRING HER. That would be a great place to have a little boy!! :shock:
Old 11-27-2012, 08:25 AM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Its this weekend. BRING HER. That would be a great place to have a little boy!! :shock:
That would be great...in fact she is having a boy.

TS1955
Old 11-27-2012, 10:39 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

I'm going thur,fri, and sat. I'm taking those days off just to go. This year they have me as a fabricator. The year before as other. I also heard that this was going to be the last year in orlando.

Scott give me a call and will meet up. I will leave my num. in a pm to you.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:53 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Really not much into wanting to fly after the return trip home from the last show. The prices were good for a trip this year but the last couple years it has been more vacation then show as it has really dropped in attendance. Really should jump on a plane and head down but I will wait for the IMIS/PRI combined show next year out at Indy.

SP... sure gonna miss the warm weather in December.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:28 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I'm not 100 % sure if I'll make it or not. If I do I'll get there Friday night and leave Sunday morning.

It's pretty cool to go see all the stuff, but I mainly go to catch up with some friends from all over the US. The timing is pretty good too. Not much going on this time of the year.

And like already said it's moving next year and no way am I'm going NORTH in December.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:09 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
I'm not 100 % sure if I'll make it or not. If I do I'll get there Friday night and leave Sunday morning.

It's pretty cool to go see all the stuff, but I mainly go to catch up with some friends from all over the US. The timing is pretty good too. Not much going on this time of the year.

And like already said it's moving next year and no way am I'm going NORTH in December.
Oh come on Rabbit, it's not that cold up this way all the time. :wink: I think it was almost 40* today. :lol:
Old 12-01-2012, 06:26 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I didn't make it. I had to work late yesterday and not able to go. I would have liked to, but it's a a little more than 7 hrs each way and I wouldn't have left until 8 or 9 last night.